Girls do your parents know that you are not a virgin?

can you talk about your sex life with your mum?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can tell you from my sisters perspective. My mom and my sister fought a lot and my mom kicked her out when she was 17, I thought it was a very harsh move but my sister is pretty independant, she moved in with her best friend (girlfriend?, she never told me) My sister still hates my mom so her answer would be 1. yes 2. no I assume ;).

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah haha, my mom is familiar with my sex life. We've always been really close and she knew I was saving it for the right person. After I got together with my boyfriend, I told her that it might happen and asked if she wanted me to tell her when it did. She said yes, so I did. And then things progressed, and now my mom and I talk about details, she gives me advice on positions and such, and occasionally we go to the adult store together to buy toys and try on lingerie. It's probably a little weird, but not for us!

My dad knows nothing. He probably figures I'm not a virgin, though, since I'm 23 and I live with my boyfriend. And when I was in high school, he assumed I was having sex even though, in reality, I didn't go past first base until I was 21.

What Guys Said 1

• An ex of mine got along so well with her mum, I thought, at one point in time, I would have to defend my thesis on how to satisfy her daughter in front of her, peer reviewed critic.

What Girls Said 11

• LMFAO

My mother and I don't discuss anything ever.

Never at all.

But I AM a virgin. But she assumes I screw like a rabbit.

But we don't discuss anything. We're not close like that. I think she wants to be close like that but maybe she should have thought about that before she was the way she was when I was growing up lol

• well when I'm not a virgin they'll find out sure.

• My parents know, but I do not discuss my sex life with them.

• Well I am a virgin & my parents prob know like it's pretty obvious, but I am not planning on telling my mom about it when I do lose my virginity, fuck that.

• My mom knows I am a virgin. But I could definitely tak to her about it if that ever changes. I know stuff about her sex life. We're pretty close.

• my mom and i are very open so yes lol.
    and im sure my dad knows im not a virgin but we never discuss it hahah

• oh that's really nice:) I wish we had a relationship with my mom like yours

• I'm sure they do.

• My mom definitely knows. She caught me in the back of my car with my boyfriend.

I don't think talking about sex with your mom is easy until you've moved out.

• Nope. My mum might have an idea, but I doubt she really suspects. My dad certainly doesn't know. My sister does though.

• well i live with my boyfriend, they certainly know. My mom is confortable to talk about sex with me, she always gives me the safe advices but my father can't even think about me kissing a boy how much having sex lol

• My mom knows i am eventhough i lie!