Name something you were teased about as a child or teen?

I was teased about my hair a lot when i was little. Because I grew up in a household with a white mom and a white sister and niether of them really knew what to do with mixed hair. its still messy tbh but nobody really cares anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• Pfft everything I was teased and made fun of about everything, I was tormented in grade school, easily worst years of my life almost, jokes on them now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Before middle school I had a pretty flat chest so I was made fun of for having a flat chest but due to some massive and very sudden growth spurts they were a couple of different ones each a few years apart, they got bigger and I was accused of stuffing them. But those girls aren't laughing now.
    My boobs was the major thing I was fun of for, other than that I was accused of being a lesbian even though I am straight by the same girls who accused me of stuffing my bra, my pale skin was also made fun of, I was called ugly, etc. it took me years to get over the bullying.

What Guys Said 14

• Umm, I was teased up until I was around 11 years old because I didn't have any teeth in my mouth due to my mama feeding me too much breast/normal milk as a baby I heard.

My nickname was no teeth "gonzo phonzo" 😂😂

• And no I never cried/cared (i have thick skin) since everybody used to get "flamed" back then. And hey I'd be the main 1 talking shit or at least trying to since no one could understand a word I was saying >_<

• I was teased about how I always skipped classes and rarely felt like doing anything aside from resting on the roof of our school.. I was also called no-good a lot.

I didn't care much for other people's opinions though.

• the list is shorter for what i wasn't teased about when i was a child or teen. actually i cannt think of any thing for the short list.

• My middlename as it is a Christmas song of some sort

• Poverty level. Shitty goodwill clothes.

• My glasses. The guys called me Harry Potter. lol

• my lips and last name

• My middle name.

• coloring outside of the lines in a coloring book. ever called a scribble scrabbler?

• By my pet name...

• being skinny. i didn't put on weight until i played football in hs.

• My big ass nose, usaually was called ugly

• My dick size jk ^^ people always bugged me and asked if i was gay XD, but i have 2 say i would you pick something with 2 hole instead of something with 3 holes and and one of them is the best thing in the world :). But ya thats me

• your hot, i was teased because im from another country

What Girls Said 24

• when puberty was first starting out, i was picked on a lot for my ass actually. no girl had the same shape as me, so i was thinner than most up top, but bigger than all down bottom.
    anyway, few years later, look who's laughing now :P

• Height.
    General level of ugliness

• In high school everyone thought I was a lesbian even though I'm straight

• my glasses!

• My hair. I was one of three redheads in my entire graduating class of over three hundred students and one of them hightlighted her hair so much that it seemed blonde. The other eas a loner honor student who was too focused on her education to care about what others thought.

It wasn't easy being a ginger haired kid, in our days... 😋

• Weight, teeth, shyness, nose, mole on my neck, etc.

I was bullied a lot so I got picked on for a lot of things.

• Being myself.

• My height. Everyone made fun of how tall I was.

• I was not so much teased as I was taunted over the size of my bust/boobs. :(

• I got called "dikya" meaning "jellyfish" by my family and everyone I knew, because I got stung by them when I was 14, resulting into me walking around in a swimsuit with whip-like marks on my stomach. 😂

• Being little. My friends still laugh when I get carded for rated R movies. I just embrace it now, nothing I can really do about it.

• My weight. Day in and day out.

• How dark my eyes are.
    Or how flat my chest was lol. Guess who's laughing now hahah

• So you had a flat chest when you were how old? Because you're giving me hope now

• My boobs started coming in sophomore/junior year of high school haha.

• when I was younger for believing in mythical and supernatural things, as I got older the music I liked, clothes I wore, etc. and the latter still happens of course.

• Being a fat fuck

• People thought we were a mafia family because my family was upper middle income and Italian.

• Acne

• I was teased for my eye glasses as I was called 4 eyed

• Mostly my face and my legs 😞

• not being able to speak somali well and big ears, still can't speak it but i grew into them :D

• I was teased about my posture. I was always slouching and never sat straight in my chair

• In middle school I didn't wear a bra (because I didn't have any boobs) and for some reason the girls in my grade thought it was disgusting.

• Literally nothing.

• My long, skinny arms and the gap in my front teeth. I also had more red hair as a kid. Some people called me orangutan.