Gagers, what kind of personality would you say you have ☺?

0|0
26|29

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• Non judgmental - You could tell me anything, things others would consider as weird or offensive + I will never tell anyone for sure + you can be whoever you are around me

Genuine - I do not flake on people and stay true to my word

Polite : I am well familiar with mannerisms and have a good demeanor

Chill + laid back : I never freak out or get angry - there won't even be fights because I resolve the tense situation with words before a fight even breaks out

Loyal (self-explanatory)

Well read- bookworm, with insatiable thirst for knowledge

Intellectual : Likes to reflect on every day occurrences or philosophical subjects

That was it pretty much ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • analytical and a bit strange. It depends on the situation, I can go from analytical to little kid (especially with my nieces and nephews) to bitter old man (mostly at work, but its an amusing sort of bitterness :D ) to deep and contemplative. Overall friendly, I like creating fake drama/giving people crap and negative but in a humerous sort of way. So, complicated I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some kind of mix of caveman, nerd, adrenaline junky, pervert, and old.

Mostly I feel like I'm evolving towards dirty old man. I really like this image, looking forward to being a 70 year old guy in a wheelchair trying to hit on young girls, maybe with a little wheelchair spin kind of breakdance move. The goal would never be to catch them, it's just to thoroughly play out my role as a dirty old man.

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe I could try to do a wheelie on an electronic wheelchair while 70 years old and gulping down a bottle of whiskey while trying to impress young ladies. I think that's the peak of the evolutionary path to me -- the final state of maturity.

• It was a happy one until girls destroyed that. :(

3|0
    0|0
  • I would say complicated - It takes people a long time to work me out, myself included - I can often seem like two things at once for example sensitive on some things but very hard on others.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is actually a combination of many things, but it's hard to explain.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I have a very good one.. I can talk to pretty much anyone.. most are women that I will talk to and we have always hit it off.. so a friendly personalty for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Jovial, gregarious, impatient, ambitious, confident, driven, determined, fun-loving

1|0
    0|0
  • An upbeat one and joking around at times. I also have a serious side

1|0
    0|0
  • introverted, selfish, and boring

1|0
    0|0
  • Stubborn pragmatist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol um largely old fashioned but I am a lot of things all rolled into one lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fairly happy and go with the flow

1|0
    0|0
  • Highly emotional/sensitive/assertive/kind/compassionate/fun/adventurous/wild/passionate :)

1|1
    0|0
  • A Good one - and that's all I have to say about that...

1|0
    0|0
  • Outgoing and fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Introverted, but not shy
    relaxed, playful, optimistic
    Stubborn, calm

1|0
    0|0
  • Does not compute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Complicated, irritable, pessimistic and optimistic, nice, mean, all of these things

1|0
    0|0
  • An interestingly complex one. Either you'll find me extremely fascinating you you'll fucking hate my guts.

1|0
    0|0
  • eclectically unpredictable

1|0
    0|0
  • a weird one, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully a nice one :D.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an asshole

1|0
    0|0
  • Geeky, shy, goofy, happy, friendly, caring.

1|0
    0|0
  • Reserved, cold, blunt, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can not be defined. It changes with time like a subject.

1|0
    0|0
  • A sarcastic shit talker personality

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• Unique is all I can Say Today, @Ashely_princess. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the :Like" sweetie... when are you going to become an editor? xxoo

• I don't know

• lol.. Hope not at 18 by then you will be doing something else. lolxxoo

• In person I am very quirky and goofy. I can also be very sarcastic. I'm a lot of things to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • uh im a mixed bag haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am sensitive but i have kind of an unexpected personality

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to think that I'm an honest, sweet, thoughtful and affectionate person. I've been told I'm most of those things but it's who I try to be anyway. I don't have any good reason to be a lying, selfish asshole.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know at this point honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • A weird one. A bubbly one. I'm a social butterfly and also very antisocial at the same time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm chilled, nice, indecisive, spontaneous, and I like laughing/smiling a lot and I'm TALKATIVE

1|0
    0|0
  • Quite assertive, spontaneous and impatient. I'm also ambitious but I can't help being insecure at times.

1|0
    0|0
  • shy and funny

2|0
    0|0
  • The cunt-ish personality

2|0
    0|0
  • An ADHD attitude. :D So basically hyper.

1|0
    0|0
  • sensitive, childish, fragile

2|0
    0|0
  • INFP

1|0
    0|0
  • Quiet and emotional probably

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont even know anymore ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • easygoing, dorky, fangirly and talkative once you get to know me, if i don't like a person then very aloof and reserved.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of reserved until you get to know me. Then I can be pretty annoying.

2|0
    0|0
  • A bitchy one

Jk. I have no idea. I just do me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweet and bubbly but anxiety ridden

1|0
    0|0
  • friendly but mysterious... lolz

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny, nice 😊, I can be mean if I have a reason 😂😠, helpful, out going, talkative ☺😀

2|0
    0|0
  • Quiet with some sense of humor

1|0
    0|0
  • I have kinda a shy quit funny and sometimes when I see someone be mean to me or door say something that offends me then that's when I get annoyed or ticked of like when a couple girls online told me that I'm trailer trash and told me that I was a fat pig

1|0
    0|0
  • Strong, unusual, mysterious, outgoing, loud, open-minded, corrupt

1|0
    0|0