Would it be awkward being the only girl hanging out with guys?

my crush and I planned on going somewhere, but afterwards he was going to hang out with his guy friends and he asked me to join. Would it be awkward if I was the only girl hanging out with a group of guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should be asking yourself that question. If you mean would I be annoyed if a friend brought along his girl in an all guy gathering... then no, not really. Guys are easygoing and don't overthink stuff like this.

• well my crush and I are just friends right now so I think he'll bring me as just one of his friends. But yea, I was planning on asking him if it was okay with his friends. Cos I don't want to ruin their mood just because I'm the only girl

• Trust me you won't ruin anything. Unless they are shy around girls or something. Just make sure you don't act stiff and just be yourself and have fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I've been the only girl in a group of guys before. In college, I frequented the apartment of a bunch of guys.

What Guys Said 3

• No, I don't suppose it;'s awkward.

I have hung out with a group f girls (me being the only guy) a few times, and I never felt awkward. But then again, none of those girls were my 'rushes', so your case may be different.

• "Would it be awkward being the only girl hanging out with guys?" Nope cuz you're probably going to be laughing the entire time <3

• lol why would I be laughing the entire time?

• Cuz guys are retarded while havng a night out on the town + most guys will try to impress girls via doing dumb crap which = something to laugh about >_<

• Just a little so you should ask him if you can invite one of your friends too

What Girls Said 2

• I can't count how many times my husband and I went to hang out with his friends and I was the only female there. I don't think it's weird at all.

• I do not think it is weird.