Do you guys read the comments first and then answer the question?

Just a thing that popped out my head and started wondering about. :P

I'm really surprised that many don't read the comments :O

Most Helpful Guy

• Not usually , a lot of the time I click on the opinion rather than click onto the question itself. If I think it's a troll question I always check the response s from the asker. If they are rude or aggressive towards the user who gave an opinion then I ignore the question. I have no time for people who set out to intentionally antagonize or hurt people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I answer the question first. Sometimes when I then look at the comments after answering, I see that I phrased my comment the same way someone else has and I hope people don't think I copied them because I didn't. If they do though, then it's not a big deal.

What Guys Said 6

• It depends.

If the question is fresh, I will just answer it without reading the other posted opinions.

If the question has a lot of opinions attached to it already, I'll have a look to see if my view is represented. If it is, I'll upvote the opinion that best represents my view and reply to it. If my view is not represented, then I will post an opinion of my own.

• Most of the time I don't read before I answer. But I probably should, 'cause just the other day I gave the exact same answer to a question that somebody else had already given (even posting the same link to a source). It was a facepalm moment.

• No, I just answer the question. Reading comments would take too much time.

• I read the question, then think about it and then write my reply and then see the other comments if I'm interested in them.

• Call me selfish, but I don't give a damn about other users answers. Lol. So to answer your question, I answer the question first.

• Nope lol u should have made a poll!

What Girls Said 5

• no i read the question then i comment

• Always reads the questions first then comment

• I don't.

• Rarely.

.