Would you feel disappointed if someone who like you don't find you attractive?

Would you feel that way?

• Yes
  • No
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to react.

• you are back! hugzzzz

• Kangy! It's you! I thought you'd left the site! Hugs, and more hugs, back atcha!!!

• ; - ). ; - ). ; - ) what have you been up to? (Message me)

What Guys Said 8

• I imagine even more so for guys, since the goal of being attractive for a lot of guys is to attract girls, not to simply feel good about themselves (some guys are an exception, but a lot of guys probably would stop shaving and let themselves go if there were no girls on the planet and no jobs that required looking better).

So the whole idea of being attractive for a guy might revolve around whether he can attract a woman he likes. If he blatantly finds out she thought he was unattractive, I imagine it's more devastating to a guy than a girl, since he might weigh his own idea of attractiveness based on whether or not she likes him or not.

That's not true for all guys. Lately there are more guys who are fashionable and just like looking handsome for its own sake. But probably there are still just as many or more guys who try to look handsome just to attract the women they're interested in.

• I feel disappointed that kangy doesn't talk to me much anymore :/

• sorry standDown, i dont spend much time here like before anymore..

• I'm over it already, lol. great to see you on here again. I too haven't been on as much lately either. So how have you been sweets?

• Of course, if you like them you like it to be confirmed :D
    And unfortunately, this has happened to all of us :-(

• Yeah I wanna be liked for my personality and looks.

• Nope, Implying I like her back and she's hot. I doubt I won't bang her just cos of that lol

• Someone that likes me doesn't find me attractive? Must be a different incentive, then.

• i'll be very disoppointed

• It about the heart

What Girls Said 6

• Well, yeah. If it's someone I like back I definitely would. If not, while it would hurt my ego a little, I would be able to handle it better.

• No, I can't control how other people feel but I can control what I do about it.

• Obviously I wouldn't be happy, probably cry a bit and hate myself, but eventually would get over it in a couple of days haha

• I wouldn't be disappointed, because they'd like me, from the inside once they got to know me, its the same with most people... cheesy but TRUE...

• not disappoint but hurt :'(

• That's never happened but not at all we have our own idea of what we consider attractive, so no.