What will you do if Donald Trump becomes president?

After his landslide victory in the New Hampshire primary where he outperformed the polls (polls showed him at 30%, but he got 35% of the vote), he has a very real shot at becoming president. What will you do when he enters the oval office?

Most Helpful Girl

• postpone my return to the US until 2020 if shit hits the fan

• Don't you mean 2024?

• I didn't mean it to be sickening. I said thanks sarcastically. It's amuses me how whites claim to be so against immigration even though they seized America by committing one of the biggest crimes against humanity in the history. The hypocrisy amuses me.

• @MyUsernameRules true, i hate learning American history because it's like someone tried washing off a blood stain that's too stubborn to wash off

Most Helpful Guy

• Start digging a good, deep war bunker, and commence doomsday prepping. With the sheer level of egomania possessed by US President Donald Trump, in direct opposition to that of the Russian President Vladimir Putin? The world would be doomed to burn in nuclear hellfire...

What Girls Said 17

• Legitimately check with my company and see if I can be transferred in Europe/check for any available international positions.

• Start building a wall across the largest unguarded land border in the world.

• I personally think he will drop out before the big election. Trump hates loosing and fears being seen as a looser. There is a chance he won't win so to save face he will drop out. Then he can say "I was winning" or "I could have been president if I wanted to"
    If he became president he would loose millions from his shows. I doubt he wants that

• to make it this far, trump's already won (not the presidency).

essentially he's just a guy off the street that decided to walk up n see what happens.

• My grandma still has British citizenship so we've discussed relocating to somewhere in the commonwealth.

• I'm choosing to remain positive and have faith in my fellow Americans that most of us are just simply NOT that damn stupid. I hope. LOL.

• Just this at the USA https://i.imgur.com/iWKad22.jpg

But I don't really give a fuck.

• I remember you posted a question regarding Muslim refugees entering Netherlands and Western Europe. In your question, you sounded uneasy about all these refugees entering your country because you felt many of those muslims were not really refugees and were taking advantage of the situation. Donald Trump has said he will not let any Muslim refugee into the us and that he wants to ban all muslims from entering the us temporarily. Wouldn't you want a president like that? Especially with all the problems that Muslims are causing in Germany.

• What is the solution then? Should we let all these people into our countries? Why do western Europeans have such a defeatist attitude nowadays? I am pretty sure you can keep Syrians out of your country if you wanted to.

• It's not racist propaganda it's true.

• I would either

• Kill myself

• Fall into depression

• Pack my bags and head to Narnia

• Move to Sweden.

• If you move to Sweden you're likely to be attacked by a gang of 'poor refugees' who've reduced the country to a dump.

• Actually that's not true, I used to live in Sweden and the men think Asian and Latin American Women in particular are so hot and exotic, in fact the queen is Brazilian

• It's funny how people's impressions are... the reality is Sweden's foreign refugee, non white population is about 6-7% and what is the US African American percentage here? 13% however over there they are mainly Somalian who have honestly the most beautiful women, wow. Swedes are kinda like ultra politically correct and want diversity and an American Black Woman would be considered exotic but you would have to brush up on your jazz history as they would ask you about all sorts of black American history

• I would be super happy

• He only became president because all the racist voted, white people got some explaining to do. it's cook I can leave and be fine

• Im not American but if he wins, im sorry but Im gonna laugh from all you americans lool

• Laugh and cry at the same time

• Hope he doesn't make us a laughingstock on the global stage with his meglomaniac antics and go about my life. Though, secretly resenting just how dumbed down the American public has gotten that we think showboating, spewing personal insults and swearing are admirable leadership qualities.

• You people keep mentioning his demeanour and manners as reasons not to be president.

What about the fact he and his followers are bunch of bigoted racist fascists? Isn't that more important than whether or not he says naughty words?

• That's what I mean... There are enough people egging on his ridiculous reality show circus act that I fear for our future. Why are we so stupid and backwards as a nation?

• I will rejoice.

• What?
      You will rejoice when a racist xenophobic fascist becomes leader of the most powerful country in the world?

• " leader of the most powerful country in the world" made my day lol! even tough a bit late!

• Move away from the country that is inevitably going straight to hell from there.

• But what if other countries refuse to let you in?

• What are you an invaluable nuclear physicist? Why would they let you in?

• Because I'll have to transfer colleges. So I'll just go to the one in Holland I was going to previously go to and establish a life there.

• Kill myself 😱 🔫

• Don't use a gun. Too risky and you might end up needing a coup de grâce. Just use cyanide.

• Thanks for the tip 💊💊💉💉⏳

What Guys Said 35

• He would have presidential power plus a lot of party support in the House and Senate. But that support is not as crazy as he is and it would only be a few weeks before he would pull shit that even other Republicans could not take and with his megalomaniac personality he would abuse that power so grossly that he would be impeached and tossed to prevent him taking us into a war that would be decidedly against us. He firmly believes he is so right that whatever he wants he will force through and that will cause his to be the shortest presidency in history!

• However, this does point out that the person he picks for Vie-Prez will become Prez, so that becomes very important.

• Hopefully he'd pick someone like Allen West

• Him winning NH doesn't really mean much. In fact the caucus is really more of a show than anything. He needs delegates and more importantly super delegates to grant him the ability to be the Republic candidate, which I would be very surprised if many (or any) of the super delegates grant him votes.

To put this in perspective, Bernie Sanders won NH by a substantial amount, and it still makes near no difference as Hilary already has 350 some super delegate votes already.

To see Bernie or Trump have a "real shot" at winning, is a bit optimistic to their cause.

• First, NH is a primary not a caucus. Second, the republicans do not have the delegate problems that democrats have. At this moment Trump has the most delegates of all republicans. The only way he can get screwed is if no republican candidate can get the necessary delegates and that can lead to a super convention.

• Emigration to Canada would skyrocket!

Out of all serious I think Trump has zero shot of being President of the United States of America. The only reason he is so high in the polls is because he is polarizing, controversial and entertaining.

But on voting day, when it comes to people going to their cubicle and connecting the arrow of the candidate they want to choose, it won't be Trump. Presidential candidates always win, and Trump is not very Presidential.

• Voting day in New Hampshire said otherwise.

• Build a bomb shelter for when he pisses everyone off, invades countries like bush and they retaliate lol

• Have a good laugh and watch the show. Although, as much as I don't care for Trump, I'd rather him over Clinton. The president doesn't have much power over policy as it is so it's not the end of the world if Trump wins which he will not.

• He does have power if the majority of congress is made up of his own party (republican).

• And then things actually have to change which takes YEARS. By that time, he'll no longer be president.

• I will support him as he secures our southern border with Mexico, enforces our immigration laws, and stands up for American workers by opposing so-called "free trade" deals that end up shipping good-paying jobs overseas.

• Well it's going to be either him or Hillary.

So it really doesn't matter which gets picked. They're both awful politicians and both are awful in the department of being a human being.

• you swear the world will end.

not much will change. y'all will still be complainin' about the president while congress will still do the legislation.

• ill be ecstatic as long as its not a democrat

• @Esplorare i generally side with the republican party, and if i had to pick i would say im republican but i put in independent so i can go either which way

• @Esplorare Stop shoving your biased views to peoples faces, and learn to be more accepting, i saw some of your previous posts and you are a huge hypocrite. Just stop.

• I'm REALLY hoping that during the Democratic commercials Bernie Sanders is gonna be like: "GUYS, REALLY? THE JOKE IS OVER! WHAT ARE WE DOING?"

• Nothing, live my life. If things go wrong either try to go to america, china or prefered one brazil.

Actually I don't care that much if nuclear war happens the world is just getting another shape, it can survive a nuclear explosion and more but humans don't. They die

• So... I'll take it that you aren't human then? Given what you said about humans dying and all, and not being bothered about that...

• Cheer that we will get better trade deals and therefor more jobs. Our politicians are lazy, incompetent and have given away American jobs for 20 years. Now the people are hurting and the best way to fix all the problems is more and better jobs!

• Yes, Trump and his pornstar wife will make America great again. Just ask him.

• Yes, more trade deals like the TPP that's going to send them all overseas, good thinking shit for brains.

• @Protagoras Trump argued against that deal. He will do smart deals. And if they other side doesn't agree he won't do a deal at all but rather use our market place to our advantage.

• I'll be relieved that Bernie Sanders isn't president, and then I'll just carry on with life.

Oh, by the way, I can pretty much guarantee you that Trump is going to win the election.

• Are you sure you want trump to win? Cause you look kinda arab or mexican yourself

• Actually he does.

He plans to deport 11 million hispanic illegals.

And he'll probably deport the legal muslims in his second term when there's no more mexicans to deport.

• And finally he'll deport the blacks back to Africa, and he'll kill the few native americans who are left that the forefathers forgot to kill.

• Sit back and watch the world burn. And maybe eat some popcorn whilst i am doing that.

• Multiple Polls clearly show he would lose badly against Clinton and even worse against sanders. So it's not going to happen. Thank God.

• take a bag of poppcorn and watch the good old usa go down hill :D

• I'll be surprised. It looks like everybody hates that character. I'm not American, so I won't give a shit.

• Move to New Zealand. To me him and Bernie sanders are the same minus the theatrics and racism.

• I hope you know that New Zealand is full of Bernie Sanders folks/politicians cuz American politics are so extremely far right wing that somebody like Bernie Sanders who many Americans consider a left extremist or something like that is actually considered common sense in western Europe or, for that matter, in progressive New Zealand.

• Free college is actually one of the cheapest things a US president would have done in the past 15-20 years. The mainstream media constantly cries over how crazy it would be to make college free but when you look at the facts and compare it to other policies, it's pretty darn cheap. Take the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. A large majority of Americans was in favor of those wars when they were started. Those two wars cost the American citizens a rough 4,5-6 TRILLION dollars according to a new Harvard research (this includes care for the veterans, rebuilding things etc.). If you break that down on the individual tax payer, that makes about 34,000 USD per tax payer. That's A LOT of money. Now, let's look at free college. Obama has thought of a plan to make all public colleges tuition free. His plan would cost 62 billions over a span of 10 years. You know much much money that is per person? 33 bucks per tax payer per year! What a scary sum to pay to get free public college.

• @BlueCoyote hmm I don't know about these numbers its all fine and dandy but i have to research this more. appreciate it though, insightful.

• just watch and see what he does

• build a bunker... I'll probably need it

• I'd celebrate! It's bye-bye time to muslim terrorists, mexican illegals, dreamy liberals and abnormal homosexuals in this country. This is OUR country, if you wanna do un-American things, then get off and stay OFF.

• Get a comb over

• Kill myself

• Point and laugh.

• Well I seriously doubt he has any chance with the electoral college so I'm not too worried.

• Watch this country burn, I guess.

• Umm, i can't really do to much.

• I'll leave and never come back

• Declare my love for allah and get kicked out. Canada or Mexico. Europe

• Definitely going to college in Canada!

• More from Guys
    5