- Yes. I'm glad I have periodsVote A
- There are some things I enjoy but the cons outweigh the prosVote B
- Nothing I enjoy, but not much I don't enjoy either. They're just... there.Vote C
- I don't like having periods. There are no positives. I want them goneVote D
- I've never had a periodVote E
Most Helpful Girl
My periods now are blissful times of cleared-up skin, decreased appetite, and overall tranquility.
I had VERY painful period cramps (spasmodic dysmenorrhea) from about age 14 to late 20's. I've gone through natural childbirth 3 times, and, those cramps were actually more painful than labor (yes they were).
But, they were on the way out by mid 20's, and when I first got pregnant (at age 27) they went away forever.0