Girls, Is there anything you enjoy about having periods?

• Yes. I'm glad I have periods
    15% (4)
  • There are some things I enjoy but the cons outweigh the pros
    8% (2)
  • Nothing I enjoy, but not much I don't enjoy either. They're just... there.
    19% (5)
  • I don't like having periods. There are no positives. I want them gone
    54% (14)
  • I've never had a period
    4% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• My periods now are blissful times of cleared-up skin, decreased appetite, and overall tranquility.

I had VERY painful period cramps (spasmodic dysmenorrhea) from about age 14 to late 20's. I've gone through natural childbirth 3 times, and, those cramps were actually more painful than labor (yes they were).
    But, they were on the way out by mid 20's, and when I first got pregnant (at age 27) they went away forever.

• Oh that's terrible :/ hopefully you were able to get some sort of leave from work?

What Girls Said 12

• No I hate periods that's why I get the depo shot I only have period once a year 😁😁😁

• Once a year?

I get mine like 3 months, but it's a lot shorter and lighter. Once a year doesn't sound right. Did you talk with your doctor about that?

• Yes I did cause I was concerned and paranoid that I might be pregnant since I don't saw any period the doctor says everyone is different he said sometimes woman won't see period in years and other might have it every month or just spotting I spot once in a while but period only once a year

• How long have you been on depo?

You shouldn't be taking it for more than 2 years straight -- it's known to cause a decline in bone density, after that point. Kinda like having premature osteoporosis, almost.

If yr getting close to the 2-year mark, you should talk to yr doc about this.

If you are over the 2-year mark and yr doc hasn't said anything to you about this, you need a new doc.

• Never have I ever felt that anything about having my period was a good thing.

• Nope, there is nothing fun about cramps for the first two days and waiting for a week for it to be gone already.

• aside from the fact that it saying good job on not getting pregnant this month; nope. pms+ cramps are just killer for me.

• That's the time of the month when I can eat anything without gaining weight. 💪

• when in a relationship, simply knowing it means ime not preggers

• I don't see anything enjoyable about a period at all.

• Yes. When my period comes I know I'm not pregnant 😂😂

• Yes, If I had unprotected sex xD
    Else I don't like having them.

• I think chocolate tastes better 😋

• The day it's over, my face looks clearer and actually glows a bit.

• Before getting it I feel super hot. Like flatter stomach, great ass, thin legs, big lips, I don't know. DURING it? Nope.