Let's play a game of "would you rather"?

for example: Would you rather... (a) have a friend that talks about you behind your back? or... (b) have a friend that always lies to you?

Or would you rather... (a) drown? or... (b) burn.

Would you rather be stuck on an island...(a) with a book? or (b) with a annoying person?

Would you rather be (b) rich and lose all your friends? or (b) be poor and keep your friends forever?

You can answer these and also ask your own "would you rather" questions and I'll answer.

Let's have some fun. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Not that I would want either but I supposed the lying one is objectively better since at least my reputation won't be ruined.

2) Drown - I heard it's somewhat better to die that way than to burn alive. Better to run out of air than die of pain overdose.

3) I'd rather be stuck with the annoying person. They may be annoying but they will none the less provide more stimulation for the brain. A book can be reread only so many times.

4) Since I don't have any friends, I'd rather be poor and have at least a few.

Ok, my question: would you rather walk in on your parents having sex, or them walk in on you having sex with someone?

• I would definitely rather walk in on them. Like I know they had to have sex to have me, so it won't bother or embarrass me that much as having them walk in on me. In their eyes I'm still their little girl, and even though they know I'm not a virgin, I don't want to imprint a picture in their brain of me having sex.

• Yeah Okay

• Thanks, dudette.

What Guys Said 5

• "Would you rather... (a) have a friend that talks about you behind your back? or... (b) have a friend that always lies to you?"

I'd chose B, because if they always lie to you, you always know what the truth is.

"Or would you rather... (a) drown? or... (b) burn."

B. Tough choice. I've almost drowned once. It was very frightening.

"Would you rather be stuck on an island...(a) with a book? or (b) with a annoying person?"

A. I can more easily ignore the book.

"Would you rather be (a) rich and lose all your friends? or (b) be poor and keep your friends forever?" [corrected]

A. Because I'd probably move somewhere far away from my friends anyways. I can make more friends. Plus, sudden wealth often results in battered friendships anyway.

• Number 1, option A because if they talk about me behind my back I don't care really.

Number 2, option A as drowning is quicker, and would be less painful.

Number 3, option B as it would at least be something to interact with, and just having human company could help to try to survive and escape. Whereas a book you would give in easier, especially after finishing the book. Plus I'm not much of a reader.

Number 3, option B as I'd rather have friendship and be happy with next to no money as happiness costs nothing.

• Would you rather marry and have a happy ever after with the world's hottest man and find out only after marriage that he is an unfinished transgendered person, or would you rather be a cat lady for the rest of your life?

• 1. A
    2. B
    3. A
    4. A
    would you rather loose your arms or your legs

• Would u rather telling me how can i talk with the girl that i interested in?

• Always good to find something your both interested and start having a conversation about it. Make sure to ask questions and really listen to what she is saying. Be confident.

• The problem i don't talk to her ever
      Just one time i hear one girl talk about something wrong then i correct it and she was sat near her and start talking but one of my friend was creepy that time

What Girls Said 5

• Let's see..
    1. A friend who lies to me, I already have that.
    2. Drown
    3. A book!
    4. Poor with my friends. Money isn't everything and I'm already poor so it's not like my life will be any different.

And for you,
    Would you rather step on a Lego or step on a semi-hot coal?

• 1. I'd honestly hate both but if I had to choose, talking behind my back.

2. Drown. I might suffocate but my body would be in less pain

3. Depends on how long I am there. If it's a really long time, I'd choose the person.

4. I only fave a few friends but I wanna keep them.

For you: Would you rather eat babies or destroy the moon?

• 1. a
    2, a
    3, a
    4, b
    would you rather be a mermaid or a witch?

would you rather never love again or love everyone regardless?

• I think I'd rather be a witch, the mermaid life could probably be dangerous, considering the predators that live in the ocean. Haha... And this might seem crazy, but I'd rather love everyone regardless.

• Would you rather give your spouse a scalp massage every night, or do the piles of dishes every day?

• Would you rather swallow a guys cum or spit it out?

• Spit it out... I've never tried swallowing, have a weak stomach, afraid I might embarrass myself by puking or something. And that does not seem sexy at all