Ever been knocked the fuck out?

the YouTube comments are fucking hilarious

I've legit been knocked out once, it was a good experience lol.

"You got knocked the fuck out!", fucking love this phrase hahaa

• I've been knocked out
  • hasn't happened yet bro
  • i knocked someone else out
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• I knocked someone out once and it scared me because I thought I killed her. :/ We could literately hear the smack of her body hitting the concrete then she didn't move for almost 10 minutes. You can kill someone with one punch depending where you hit and if you hit hard enough. I don't like fighting after that incident and I will do anything in my power to avoid physical confrontation unless I have absolutely no choice.

• she must have deserved it, yes?

• i wrestled and was taught Filipino martial arts by a 9th degree blackbelt my dad worked with when i was in highschool and had a lot of street fights. never really boxed tho. but i was into UFC for a long time. but yes it can get ugly fast. especially if there's a group and everyone just enters hivemind mode. and really just one punch with bareknuckles can slice your face open. its really dangerous with just bareknuckles. i get why you dont like fighting. i dont like it much either anymore. but i still like the idea some too i guess. its kinda romantic. but not good.
      and hey. shark and alligators can regrow their teeth. why can't humans? tho we're working on it. we should be able to regrow teeth in another few decades. thatll be the new dentistry. theyll just pull a tooth then put some stem cells programmed for teeth in the gums. then boom. regrowing teeth.

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• A few times in football, fortunately made it through any fights without taking the KO. Especially nowadays, I feel bad for the younger generation. You get your ass whupped in spectacular fashion and its on the Internet for the world to see. I remember a few kids got beat up pretty embarrassingly and switched schools after, but you can't transfer to a new planet, haha.

But yeah, I got a bus pass to Queer Street a few times over the course of my football career. Once in practice in high school, coach just split us into two single file lines, facing each other about 15 yards apart, he would throw one of us the ball, and you tried to truck or tackle the other guy at the midway point. I ended up against one of my best friends one time, so we went extra hard trying to outdo one another, I think, haha. Kid could hit too, and I was no slouch myself. I don't even remember who got the ball, I don't think we even cared, we just ran headlong into each other. I just remember a bright flash of gold when we hit, like someone took a flashbulb photo. Maybe it was our gold helmets, but I think I was just seeing colors in my mind, haha. And I remember hearing everyone go "OOOOOH!!!" Reid, my friend, he says he thought he was playing Dragon Warrior 3 for a second๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I also got pile-driver'd by this huge LB who went on to play at Syracuse that same year. Picked me up, flipped me over right onto my head. When I came to I got to the sideline and puked over the fence. The high school we were at was SUPER hood, and all the wild ass kids there were letting me hear it, haha. Not my finest hour.

And then my last year of semipro, like 4years ago... weird situation. We had a new coach who just ran the offense, and I played defense, so he didn't know me. We were about to punt and were backed inside our own 10 yard line, and I don't know what happened, but the coach starts cussing up a storm at one of our guards and yells "GODDAMMIT! 60, get the hell out of there!" Then he frantically looks around and points at me and goes "YOU! Get in there for 60!" Clock is ticking at this point, so I don't have time to tell him I can't play offensive line, haha. Of course I end up giving up about 3 inches and 60 lbs to the DT lined up on me, who also was wearing a captain's "C", so I'm like "great, he's probably wicked good." So I'm just like "don't be the guy to give up the blocked punt." So the ball gets snapped, and predictably, the kid blows right through me, hahaha. (Continued...)

• So I'm just trying to think quick, and I'm like "maybe I should hold him, take the penalty, and get the hell out of the game and put in an actual lineman." So I'm doing all I can to stay in front of him, and I end up kind of doubled over at the waist, and spun around off balance on one leg. I hear the ball get kicked, and I'm just about to think "whew! I made it!" and get down to try to make a tackle on the returner. But just as that thought starts coming, I just went black. Turns out the kid rushing from the edge jumped to block the punt, and as he launched, his knee hit me in the head or the jaw or something, I don't know for sure. I remember coming to, face down, then trying to stand up and jog off, and falling flat on my face. Then I remember wobbling off while everyone is like "Shady, stay down!", and I think I said something like "fuck that, I don't lay down on football fields!" What a hardass๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ But it's true, I hate being the object of pity, so (continued...)

• lol that little kid would be running away as fast as he could while all the guys chased him hahaa. ahh it was at my friend's birthday party in middle school and they held outdoor boxing matches and somehow I got paired up with the fucking black guy who boxes with his dad and he fucking threw a swift left hook i couldn't dodge for the life of me at the time, but that shit was good.

• Oh Jesus, got matched up with the ringer, haha. That's gonna be a bad time, every time.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 16

• Hasn't happened yet to me, I personally think people are scared of me :P But I am okay with that! As long as they leave me alone :P

• GOD NO.

This one girl got jelly cause I was talking to her boyfriend and she texted me to meet up and I was like "lmfao no you're way bigger than me I'm not stupid."

Like IM A TINY PERSON. Who just FIGHTS A TINY PERSON.

• bahhaaa! right! I would've done the same shit. like, "nope are you crazy? nope bye :D"

• you are a cute little tiny person :P
      Smart too hahah

• Yeah by my sleep!

• ugh, kids bullied me in 2hd grade and I dont know why. I had enough of this one kid, punch him in the face, drag him around and he almost, ALLLMMOST fell down the stairs, had him sport a black eye for a couple of days. but I felt bad about that. my mom was also disappointed. tsk, if that kid fell.. he'll be knocked out for sure. lol

• damn girl, you are reckless, i fucking love that.

• thanks, it felt right at that time to stand for myself just once. lol good thing was after that recklessness no dares to bully me again. lol

• I can honestly say that I haven't.. Thank Heavens.

• I knocked someone else out, two times ;)

• I haven't and I've never been hit either

• lets hope it stays that way

• Nope. Never been knocked out.

• hasn't happened and probably never will

• i have been knocked unconscious not like that though.

• I've been knocked out by a cold.
    And from having a dislocated jaw.

• the cold virus really knocked you out?

• Yeah. I was out for a few hours. ๐Ÿ˜…

• Not me, my brother though...

• Yeah, it was a hot day

• When I was a baby I was dropped and it knocked me out I still have a scar in my skull

• My mom knocked me the fuck out when I told her I wasn't a virgin anymore.

• oh fuck lol. are you serious?

• "it's not April yet" damn lol. your mom is brutal

• Yeah she's religious. No sex before marriage ๐Ÿ˜‚

• In an accident, not being punched. I've been punched, but never KO'd.

• damn girl thats bad ass

• I'm from a little ol town in the boonies... Shit gets rough in the sticks. LOL!

• bahhaaa i fucking love it!

What Guys Said 24

• I was knocked out when I was a little kid. I was with some friends in a city park. I happened to be riding a friend's bicycle at the time (my first time on a 10 speed bike).

Anyway, I was riding on an asphalt bike path that went near some softball fields. The fields were all occupied with adult teams in amateur league play. One player hit a ball that went massively foul. It went up and over the backstop and came down in an arc that hit me on my head.

I blacked out but the bike was still moving. I rolled off the path and went ass over teakettle into an adjacent ravine. Thankfully, the ravine was covered in tall grasses so my landing was not that bad.

The teams were of course closely watching the ball as it traveled in its arc. When they saw it take out a little kid, the players cleared both team benches to go out and see if I was ok. At least that would explain why, when I came to, I was surrounded by ball players.

My friend was pissed at me because he could not find me, because I had been gone so long, and because I had wiped out riding his bike.

No sympathy from him.
    Just no pleasing some people

• "At least that would explain why, when I came to, I was surrounded by ball players."

lol :P

wow how unfortunate that the ball actually hit you on the head, seems like 1 in a million.

but to quote "Devil", not a direct quote actually but, things often go wrong when the devil is near.

• If I had not had to pay so much attention to riding the ten speed (again, it was my first time), I might have had the situational awareness to avoid the hit to my head.

Yep, it was a 1 in a million event.

The worst part was that the teams took me over to the concession stand to put some ice on the bump on my head.

When I got there, there was a classmate from school buying a soda from the stand. Because of him, the next day at school the story spread around. In its many retellings, the story had been changed so somehow it became my fault.

By comparison, getting knocked out by the foul ball was a far better part of the experience.

• Never. I have never been in a fight either, besides the stupid once in elementary school.
    I think fighting is stupid, unless you have no option, like you're gonna get punched no matter what so you have to fight to defend yourself, but I always try to talk my way out of a fight, or just simply be the bigger man and ignore the little animal.

P. S.: That shirtless dude deserved what he got xD

• LOL it was so funny hearing that Asian guy all like, "you got knocked the fuck out!" bahhaa.

yeah i honestly will just walk away, maybe even run if I have too. i dont give af, i don't fuck around with the law lol, the law fucks me over. but if my back is against the wall, i got no choice.

• Any one that has played [amer] Football knows what it's like to be blind sided. That hurts. You see these unbelievable hits regularly in the NFL and can hear the collision impact from equipment not even really close to the players.. It's a brutal sport lol.
    Way worse than even rugby due to the pads empowering players and creating more force in hits.

• its funny, people in my high school used to make fun of football and say they rather play rugby because it's more bad ass. fucking pussies never played rugby or football their entire life lol.

• I respect the semantics game๐Ÿ‘Š I should probably start referring to it as "those years when I lived in the vicinity of a university I allegedly went to, rarely attended, but still managed to skate by" haha

• Once... not in fight or anything! I had a concussion when I was trying to secure some equipment in a steel boat. We hit a couple of big waves out in a 22 ft boat and I went up from the back to secure some expensive equipment and we slammed into a wave really hard. I flew in the air about 10 ft head first into the bow of the metal boat. I was out for about 25-30 seconds. They told me I hit the bow and flew upwards and backwards 6 ft and slammed on the deck of the boat.

We were heading out to an island in the middle of Lake Huron to tag rattlesnakes and I had to stitch my own head up in a mirrow! The head ache lasted for days.

Man Vs Metal Boat = Boat wins hands down!

• damn. is there any way to work securely on a boat while experiencing that kind of turbulence? and is turbulence the right word? lol

• The waves went from 1 ft choppy to 6 ft rollers out past the bank of islands entering the open water. The operator did not slow down fast enough for me to head up and grab the equipment before it heaved overboard in 50 ft of water. It felt turbulent out there to me LOL

• I have a hard head/thick skull, My brother tried when we were younger (16&18), He swung at me and I turned fast enough that I got hit in the side of my head instead of my face. 2 knuckles on that hand broken. He was walling/screaming like a little girl. I turned around and laughed at him and said,"that's what you get";-)

I broke my hand so many times that it basically solid bone, so when I hit the one guy.. that was it, Lights out.

• lol thats some good shit.

• Yeah It's been almost 20yrs and I still remember the look of my brother's hand. He had the ring finger and pinky knuckles (boxer's break) were in the middle of his hand.

I broke the same hand hitting things,
      1st (and most often) was wall/stud when I was in an argument with my sister and was about to swing at her and I turned and broke it hitting the end of a wall.

Broke it once putting my hand threw a windshield. I got so use to it that broke it so bad that I would have need a bar/screws to straighten it... I just put my hand on the table and pushed it straight. The pain doesn't even register anymore.. compared to other injures.

• I've never been in a fight but I've passed out after having blood drawn ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• When i moved up to the 250pound-300 division in muay thai for practice. Yeah i got knocked out 5 or 6 times. Even when i blocked punches i still felt it through my body. Never noice when you wake up with your legs swinging over you

• Yeah, d00d. It was like a right if passage when I was comin' up, had to learn how to dish it AND take it, lol.

• at least you didn't end up like the guy in the video.

the d00d is just laying there contemplating life

said a YouTube comment LOL

• LOL, yeah, he bit some fist, for sure.

• So far not... what made the experience so nice?
    Should I look forward to it?

• it was something i didn't mind experiencing, thats what made it nice lol. I'm glad it happened once in my life.

• nah I was fine lol. people caught me

• I see, lucky you!

• A and C, I 've knocked a few guy out in fights. Got knocked out practicing chokeholds for MMA, instructor used me as the guinea pig because I was one of the tougher guys there. Being choked unconscious is not pleasant, especially the 3rd time around.

• why does he even bother continuing until you're unconscious?

• He was showing how hard it was to get out of a chokehold, and I was too stubborn to tap out.

• ahh i see

• Only for anesthesia, with an injection by a doctor.

• I've knocked guys out before

• I was choked out once trying to escape a choke hold drill.

• nope, I've never been in a real big fight where that could have happened

• Nope but reminds me of the movie Friday each time I hear it.

• Nah.
    Haven't been in a lot of fights anyway.

• thats a good thing.

it could happen in any situation though, like running into a pole.

• Really the only situation I've been in where I might've been knocked out was when I flipped my four wheeler over me, but I made it through relatively unscathed.

• I never have.

• Almost knocked a guy once, he was quite dizzy after that

• Once in a mosh pit

• I've knocked a few people out that started shit for no reason.

• those people need a good ass beating once in their life

• People like tend to get more than one ass beating in their life. They make it a habit...

• Being knocked out was a GOOD experience? Explain that to me.

• Is he dead? He looks dead.

• Have not.

Haven't clean KOd anyone.

I have delivered a concussion in the last couple months. I felt bad lol

• Nope. It can cause permanent brain damage

• it can. very dangerous stuff to happen