Girls how would you take it if your boyfriend installed a strip pole in the house and asked you to give him shows?

Would it offend you or be easy with it?Girls how would you take it if your boyfriend installed a strip pole in the house and asked you to give him shows?

• Be offended
  • see it as a compliment for my sexy body
  • guy results

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't feel flattered or offended, I'd feel confused that he did so without asking me, irritated that he spent the money on something so pointless and would probably refuse to do it.

• as a surprise how would you feel about it

• Like I said, I'd be confused, irritated and would refuse to do it. I might dance on it privately or use it for exercise but I do not like being put on the spot and made centre of attention, especially sexy, even with him. It's not something I'd be at all comfortable with.

What Girls Said 4

• Id laugh and be confused. I'd probably end up using it though lol. If it's there, why not?

• Nope. I won't do it.

• It would be beyond idiotic.
    I'd reconsider his overall personality.

• I'd be irritated at his arrogance and sense of ownership.

What Guys Said 0