Are you a good or shitty driver/rider?

Would you admit to doing reckless things on the road?

• good
  • reckless af
  • shitty

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an excellent driver. I've been in 5 collisions in my life, all were the fault of the other drivers. My vehicles are now dash cam equipped, forward and rear, so there's an extra incentive to follow all laws to the letter and provide evidence in case of future collisions.

• dash cams are a good idea. what camera do you use?

• wow those are surprisingly affordable. Ty for the link, it may come in handy lol.

• You're welcome. The only downside is the shipping time from China and the return costs if you have to return one. Also, they don't include the SD cards. I try to order from the US as much as possible, even if it costs a bit more. Just keep an eye out for that video out port. Those models are complete garbage.

What Girls Said 20

• bruh I'm such a good driver. 😎

• @microcephalicguy banana drift

• @microcephalicguy wrong tag

• I'm a good driver who's had too many encounters with reckless drivers/motorcycles/cabbies/cyclists, etc. I drive defensively (as one has to in city congestion) but not like an idiot.

• Yeah I've had my fair share of reckless peeps on the road, and still more yet to come. It will never end.

• I'm a good driver. I've already been in a car accident, that makes me even more cautious.

• yeah those accidents will really cause any person to start thinking twice and play it safe

• I've never been in an accident so I wouldn't say I'm a shitty driver. But I definitely am a reckless driver lol

• Would you believe me were I to tell you that on many, many occasions I have been complimented on my driving.. I actually hold an HGV licence as well.

• I would totally believe you :D I'm assuming HGV is something only in England?

• as if any farmer would let me anywhere near it lol

• Well I would certainly be happy to let you " have a go" on one of ours! .. After a little training of course. lol

• i can do it :P i have my issues with manual when I'm stuck in traffic and I'm on a freaking hill -.- i hate that haha xD but I've never had an accident and I learned to drive in a pretty disorganised place with lots of cliffs on the road hah, so i give myself points for that lol tho is not like i drive a lot, in fact, i haven't done it in a while now ahah

• I am a good driver.

Yes I did wreck my car once and it was reckless and stupid. Though that's the only time. Other than that now I'm paranoid when driving.

• I have to learn how to drive first. :/

• I'm a decent driver. Mario Cart was an excellent teaching tool. :P

• *slowly raises hands up*
    I've gotten fines for my reckless driving.

• By GTA I'm a sh*t driver. 😂

• by GTA standards, that means the best driver lol

• No, really, I always bump into a house, tree or something. 😂

• I'm a good driver. No accidents or tickets.

• you ever get the need for speed?

• never been caught haha.
      I know where all the cops hide in my area haha.

• BALLER! lol!

• Pretty good driver, terrible at parking lol.

• Poopy driver

• Have you seen how bodyguards drive?
    That's how I drive.

• I'm a good driver.. But i tend to drive recklessly often. Road rage effects me a lot

• Good driver who likes to take down shitty ones.

• That feeling of going on a patrol car and shoot at the tires of those drivers, that's what I enjoy.

• I would say I'm an okay driver. Um

• I consider myself to be a good driver.

• I have road rage

What Guys Said 19

• I am a good driver and remain pretty cautious on the road. It isn't like I'll go exactly the speed limit, but I try to keep it where it isn't excessive and pullover-able.

On a side note, that video compilation made me sad to see all these great cars damaged :(

• yeah they pulled some stupid moves lol

• I am a very safe driver, and I don't always follow speed limits as my driving instructor said they aren't absolute more like suggestions. You drive at what you think is a safe speed.

• I think I'm a fairly safe driver, never had any accident except one where the other driver was wrong. She was confused by her GPS and cut me off without being aware...

• it happens, some people get caught in some moment and forget to think. it sucks when it happens though lol.

• Yeah, she came from a highway exit and cut less than 50 ft in front of me on a 1 lane road. I slammed the brake and tried to correct but the road was not wide enough...

• I'm a pretty good driver most of the time. I have been reckless af other times. I have done some stupid shit

• yeah I've taken many "calculated" risks lol

• I am a pretty decent driver maybe a tad agressive. If somebody is driving like a idiot i sometimes get a bit reckless to make them speed up or pass them.

• passing them is probably the best option of the two

• I think I'm a good driver... I tend to speed a lot but only when I think it's safe and on roads I know :P

• I'm an aggressive driver

• maybe thats why your car got effed in the driveway? they can't compete with you on the road lol

• I ride motorcycles, so im immediately better at driving. Yes i am very good.

• i forgot man, what are you riding again?

• Yeah i don't have much tracks near me except sonoma which is 75 mi away. Im fine with a commuter bike, it still has a good pick up even though im scared to hop on a new one, its docile, plus parts are everywhere.

• Beautiful bike too, custom paint, mother of pearl gloss black, then i added some blue accents like handle bars, lights and the such. RIP Luna, she was a good bike.

• I am a great driver I sometimes race 😛

• I don't drive yet dude

• I think i'm a safe good driver. I think once i did drive a bit fast an swerved on the ice... scary :(

• Like the Stig from top gear on a rainy track son

• I ride a bike and I'm very safe. But as local public has shit driving manners I've to take some calculated risks now and then :(

• im a good driver, can do stupid shit though sometimes, however when iv been close to having an accident its always a fucking woman or an old bitch that pulls out in front of me, forcing me to slow down and then they take the next turning, fucking annoys me

• You and me bro, we can't afford to be reckless because our body is the frickin' crumple zone.

• definitely. no amount of leathers and body armor is gonna stop from high impact lol

• Thanks to armour my knee cap is still in one piece. I watched an rnickeymouse video on Youtube (if you've never seen him, he goes up into the hills around LA to film the weekend warriors binning it) where the guy came off his bike and you can watch his arm break in slow motion. Brrrrrrr.

• wow wtf GaG, i didn't see this notification.

yeah I've watched nearly all of Rnickeymouse's videos. those guys ride that shit hard, so many cops patrol there lol.

• I've done some reckless driving rarely cause I have nerve... but then, I haven't driven for 2 years. Then again, I'm a worse rider! 😉 ("it's a brake pedal, not a switch!")

• I actually speed pretty often. Never crashed or gotten pulled over though. I usually only go 10 above the speed limit and I only speed when the people around me are also speeding.

• I'd say I'm bad because I'm afraid of getting into an accident.

• I'ma boss driver. I delivered pizzas for 5 years. I've driven totally drunk and high. Ok. I totalled two cars but that's only because I passed out because I mixed too many drugs. I'vegot so much practice driving fucked up that driving sober is easy. I do recklessthings sure but II'm a great driver so I never get Iin an accident. So I'mboth.