What kind of Cartoons you like best?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them all, but I voted for A, because I like them the most :P

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I like A and D, but my favorite is this guy:
    45.media.tumblr.com/.../...pxnlKL1qgk4c7o1_500.gif

• Omg Johnny Bravo hahaha
      "I'm pretty, you're pretty, what do you say we go home and stare at each other?" hahaha best pickup lines ever.

• hahaha my whole childhood *.*
      my personnal fave :

Guy : it says here that your hobbies are women, girls and chicks.
      Bravo: and babes, don't forget babes

• south park I suppose. does that count as a cartoon?

• Of course it counts :D

• You should have had another choice: Filmation

You can't be these superhero cartoons from the 1960s though like Jonny Quest, Space Ghost, and, of course, Spider Man...
    kisscartoon.me/.../Season-1-Episode-01?id=27628

• I know, but 7 options is the limit for GaG polls :(

• None of the one I liked as a small kid while growing up was there.. mine was Sinbad the sailor.. I liked the way when he tightened his belt he was a lot stronger.. and could do anything.. I recall trying that once when I was about 5 years old.. all I got out of it was a tummy ache

• I have always loved Walter Lantz cartoons. I have several 6 hour videotapes filled with The Woody Woodpecker show that I obsessively taped and watched as a kid.

I also love Warner Bros and Disney (though some Disney stuff is a bit too saccharine).

Hell, I love almost all cartoons! I don't think much of most of the new ones now, CN's old shows were much better than most of the new stuff.

Oh, and Fairly Odd Parents!!!

• I grew up with them so it's probably a biased opinion, but I would lie if I said I din't like anime, although I sort of like the woodpecker and roadrunner cartoons as well.

• can't beat the loony tuns

• I can't choose, I love all those! <3

• All of these are good

• I like Scooby Doo, but I'd like anything if it was interesting.

• I love all those kinda cartoons on there.

• Anime are NOT cartoons, but I'll vote for them anyway...

• Anime One piece all the way. LuffyxNami.

• Probably the first, maybe the second. Bugs bunny is the best I guess. But the flintstones and scooby doo are quite funny too

What Girls Said 8

• 2|0
  • anime can be simply be called anime- it's short form for animation. so calling it anime cartoons is kinda redundant. you also missed cartoon network, which features a lot of really good new cartoons that are light on the surface but can be pretty dark when you look into subtext. ex) adventure time

• I know, but Jones, Disney, Hanna & Barbera and the others were the greatest masters of animation... those cartoon network cartoons can't compare when it comes to aesthetics.
      I agree about the Anime, but they are a very specific kind of art... just like the Manga ;)

• Oh, you mean Dexter's Laboratory? Yeah, it's cool :P

• not really their old stuff like dexter's laboratory, some of the new shows that are coming out, like steven universe, adventure time, and gravity falls.

• All of them.

Here is the new Scooby Doo:
    media.dcentertainment.com/.../...7a34.15976450.jpg

• I love Pink Panther cartoons. They really get me rollin'!

• I love the Chuck Jones style. I went to his art gallery in Santa Fe, it was pretty cool.

• i like certain anime. the pretty ones.

• ANIME forever!!! Funimation!

• Voted C but I like A, C and flinstone..