0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I like A and D, but my favorite is this guy:
    45.media.tumblr.com/.../...pxnlKL1qgk4c7o1_500.gif

2|0
    0|0
    • Omg Johnny Bravo hahaha
      "I'm pretty, you're pretty, what do you say we go home and stare at each other?" hahaha best pickup lines ever.

• Show All
    • hahaha my whole childhood *.*
      my personnal fave :

Guy : it says here that your hobbies are women, girls and chicks.
      Bravo: and babes, don't forget babes

• south park I suppose. does that count as a cartoon?

1|2
    0|0
    • Of course it counts :D

• You should have had another choice: Filmation

You can't be these superhero cartoons from the 1960s though like Jonny Quest, Space Ghost, and, of course, Spider Man...
    kisscartoon.me/.../Season-1-Episode-01?id=27628

1|0
    0|0
    • I know, but 7 options is the limit for GaG polls :(

• None of the one I liked as a small kid while growing up was there.. mine was Sinbad the sailor.. I liked the way when he tightened his belt he was a lot stronger.. and could do anything.. I recall trying that once when I was about 5 years old.. all I got out of it was a tummy ache

1|0
    0|0
  • I have always loved Walter Lantz cartoons. I have several 6 hour videotapes filled with The Woody Woodpecker show that I obsessively taped and watched as a kid.

I also love Warner Bros and Disney (though some Disney stuff is a bit too saccharine).

Hell, I love almost all cartoons! I don't think much of most of the new ones now, CN's old shows were much better than most of the new stuff.

Oh, and Fairly Odd Parents!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I grew up with them so it's probably a biased opinion, but I would lie if I said I din't like anime, although I sort of like the woodpecker and roadrunner cartoons as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • can't beat the loony tuns

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't choose, I love all those! <3

1|0
    0|0
  • All of these are good

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Scooby Doo, but I'd like anything if it was interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love all those kinda cartoons on there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anime are NOT cartoons, but I'll vote for them anyway...

0|0
    0|0
  • Anime One piece all the way. LuffyxNami.

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably the first, maybe the second. Bugs bunny is the best I guess. But the flintstones and scooby doo are quite funny too

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• 2|0
    0|0
  • anime can be simply be called anime- it's short form for animation. so calling it anime cartoons is kinda redundant. you also missed cartoon network, which features a lot of really good new cartoons that are light on the surface but can be pretty dark when you look into subtext. ex) adventure time

1|0
    0|0
    • I know, but Jones, Disney, Hanna & Barbera and the others were the greatest masters of animation... those cartoon network cartoons can't compare when it comes to aesthetics.
      I agree about the Anime, but they are a very specific kind of art... just like the Manga ;)

• Show All
    • Oh, you mean Dexter's Laboratory? Yeah, it's cool :P

• not really their old stuff like dexter's laboratory, some of the new shows that are coming out, like steven universe, adventure time, and gravity falls.

• All of them.

Here is the new Scooby Doo:
    media.dcentertainment.com/.../...7a34.15976450.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Pink Panther cartoons. They really get me rollin'!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the Chuck Jones style. I went to his art gallery in Santa Fe, it was pretty cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like certain anime. the pretty ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • ANIME forever!!! Funimation!

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted C but I like A, C and flinstone..

1|0
    0|0