What is the ideal height for a woman?

And wht do you consider tall for a girl?

-------------------

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'7 is smoking hot model type

• Lol I'm 5'7 :P

• I doubt that how would you know this anyway? Besides all of those girls wear high heals anyway and No I dont have to look it up Its the net anyway and what does that prove? I am not involved in it I am just talking for the girl here and want to wish her the best in what ever she wants to do.

• Thanks for mh

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, for me, it'd be around 5'5. I am 5'2 and I would consider 5'8 tall for a girl.

What Guys Said 6

• The ideal height is equal or smaller then myself and i am 6'1. I dont care a lot about height beyond that. 5'7 is about the height where a female body is in the best proportion i would say but that is just a beauty standard that not everybody agrees with.

• 5'5 or 5'6 for me.

• Taller than me, but not enough to make me feel small compared to her at all.

• Shorter than me. And I'm average.

• 5 ft 5 to 5 ft 10

• I like girls who are around 5'8-59. Tall is anything over 5'9. I like tall girls much more than short ones.

What Girls Said 3

• Id say 5'8 and up is tall, 5'5 is average

• I consider anything taller than 5'9" tall.

• I would guess around 5"2