Having sex with him on the second date?

Is having sex with the guy you're dating on the 2nd date problematic? I'm probably just being paranoid when i say things have changed, but he hasn't texted me everyday like he usually did. I feel like i've been doing most of the initiating lately, he still texts me back but sometimes no reply. I know he's been busy with work but could it be because i gave in and now he knows he's got the upper hand?

If I stop initiating contact, will he notice and/or care?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be that it's already happened so he knows he doesn't have to try as hard. Most people put on a front when they first meet someone to give them the impression they're better than they are. Guys will put a lot of effort into trying to have sex with a girl for the first time but, after she gives it up, he knows his efforts have paid off and he can slack off a bit. It's still entirely probable that he likes.

• It's still probable that he likes? What do you mean?

• It's still likely. There's no reason to assume he doesn't at this point.

Most Helpful Girl

• The right guy will still be just as into you if you have sex with him 5 hours after meeting him... it has nothing to do with the fact that it was only the second date.

You can try to stop initiating contact and see if that prompts him to be more interested but beware. You don't want to start off a relationship playing games. If you really like this guy, the best thing to do is be upfront with him about what you both want. You have nothing to lose and honest is best in an intimate relationship.

I wish you the best of luck but please know your worth. If he's using the fact that you had sex against you, let. him. go!!!

What Guys Said 7

• He won't care. There's nothing left of you for him to discover. You gave him sex, he didn't even have to earn it. This is why waiting until after marriage is so important. And why establishing a solid foundation in celibacy is everything. People who have sex too soon realize there's nowhere left to go.

• Since I don't have the time to write out, and am getting tired of proving, just how asinine all of this was and how asinine handling it the way that you plan to is, I'm just going to 🙄

• Your just driving yourself nuts... LOL dont worry your not going insane xD its just the shivers/after effects ^w^...

he's probably content knowing he can trust you since you let him in. If you like send him a friendly text and then keep yourself busy as to let him work. Then rise and repeat and add in the meet ups and dates etc and it will be all good.

Personally I dont do sex until I get to know the girl more. But thats cause im super patient.

• It's only a problem if you gave it away to the wrong guy tbh

• It's shady, but a guy can do this. I haven't ever done that though.

• women just love problems OMG LOL

• Yes the chase is over. Make him work for it.

What Girls Said 4

• Ah this is the problem: some guys are okay with girls who have sex quick and others aren't A lot of guys are douches are take a girl who "gives it up too quickly" as not dating material because they got what they wanted.

• you do you! It an't nobody business!

• I had sex with my boyfriend on the first date, and we've been together for almost a year. Not a problem at all. He's probably just trying to play it cool, like a dumbass lol.

• He could've been using you, who knows. He could be busy. Personally I wouldn't have sex until we were in a committed relationship to avoid feeling uncertain like this...