IT'S MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!#?

it's my 18th birthday and i feel so sad and loney and lost. It's not that i don't have people that love me because I do. But this feeling is so heard to describe, I feel lonely yet I have a lot of friends, I'm "happy" but not actually happy. I've accomplished so much at the age of 18, yet I feel totally useless. What is this feeling and what can I do about it? I don't like it. I don't think i'm depressed, but I think I do have a few symptons of it. What shoulf/ can i do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm what you have is known as hormones. Anyways most all of us have been there, anyways feel free to chat with anyone regarding this im sure there are people on this site that mean very well.

Most Helpful Girl

• ****HAPPY BIRTHDAY****

Be your best self, smile and worry about everything later xo

What Guys Said 4

• Happy Birthday its one of the most memorable birthdays that and 19 and 21 19 because last year of being a teenager and 21 because you are legally able to drink

• Make goals and achieve them. What kind of work; hobby or sport makes you happy? I'm an adrenaline junkie so my next goal is to learn how to do kite surfing.

• I will do that. My hobbies are travelling, cooking and reading books

• Happy birthday! I think you should try giving a shot at therapy just to make sure your feelings don't get worse.

• Go open a bank account in your own name. You'll thank me later.

What Girls Said 0