Do you try to eat healthy, or do you eat what ever you feel like?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always think about eating healthy.. but never act on those thoughts.. my diet plan is eat whenever and whatever the fuck you want..

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't try, I do eat healthy. No problem. I used to eat bad and often got stomach pain. There was a time when stomach pain did not go away for almost days straight. I went to the ER because I couldn't take it anymore. Since then I stopped eating junk and almost never get stomach pain. One of the greatest decisions I ever made. Feels great to not suffer from something. And I've gotten used to it so it's easy to avoid eating junk. I just don't want it.

What Girls Said 13

• I am a truly blessed soul -- "whatever I want" and "healthy" tend to coincide.

Srsly, most of the foods I crave tend to be vegetables. Even when I get out-of-control cravings -- like at that time of the month, or when I was pregnant -- it's like MUST EAT 3LBS OF GREEN BEANS RIGHT NOW. #lolbutsrsly

Biggest struggle for me tends to be ingesting enough protein, but, if I drink RTD protein drinks, that's no problem.

I take 1-2 weeks of "diet break" every 6-8 weeks. That's the time when I enjoy the things I like that AREN'T vegetables -- the real comfort foods, like deep-dish, and macaroni and cheese, and all the other heavy salty nonsense that I like so much. And my daddy's chicharrones and tacos. <3

• I need to eat healthy!

• I eat healthy most of the time.
    If I'm craving something, I'll eat it. I used to restrict myself but then that led to very bad eating patterns in the past.

• I'm kind of inbetween.

• Try to eat healthy

• Both. I eat what I want on cheat days.

• I eat whatever I want, which just happens to be healthy foods!! (:

• I try to eat healthy but since I don't know how to cook well yet, it gets hard as mom cooks traditional food everyday.
    I can't resist as her cook is yummy.

• I try to stay healthy for the most part

• i try to incorporate healthy foods into my diet

• I eat whatever I want. I'm a total 🐷

• pretty much whatever I want. I'm fat lol

• I try to eat healthy... many time I fail 😣

What Guys Said 8