Is it possible to be too open-minded?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not sure

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure it's possible, every extreme is negative in my opinion, that naturally includes too open minded people.

What Girls Said 3

• One has to define open-minded. If that includes naïveté and certainly that is to open-minded. But open-minded means your willingness to judge all points of view. Being naïve is a lot different

• Totally off topic. Your name fits you remarkably well, very, tres bien est magnifique

• @i1T2daty not off-topic I explained why being open-minded to the point of naïveté is wrong. You may not like the answer but it still is the truth

• That is a resounding YES

• yeah, some people are just too much. *cough* incest ask *cough*

• Yeah, Open-mindedness is used as a cover up for a lot of disgusting shit :(

What Guys Said 7

• “The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
    ― Terry Pratchett

;)

• Read Hamlet. Every college sophomore falls in love with the thinking prince but he is a symbol for "something wrong in the state of Denmark" paralyzed by thought it takes Fortinabras to save Denmark

• If you find Hillary Clinton attractive after drinking one to two pitchers of jagermeister, then yes. lol

• Hey, do you know why Monica Lewinsky skoodilypoop-ed with Bill Clinton?
      She wanted the headlines (duh-dun-tshh)

• How much do you need to drink before you find Donald Trump attractive?

• Yeah when it crosses your lowest standards

• Don't let your mind wander - it might not come back.

• To a certain degree no. If two beliefs are viewed equally, it is most likely that you will side with the one that conforms closest to your original ideals. No one wants to be wrong.

• I don't think so, I can't think of a way it could be bad