Are you confident you could last at least 1 round with a professional fighter?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, sure. Now everyone knows how to kick ass on the ring based on the responses.

I'd pass, I'm not dumb enough to confront a professional fighter, they have nothing but respect from me and I wouldn't piss on their game.

What Girls Said 10

• Oh, no, dude. I'd be a crying mess in the corner before they even touched me.

• Have the ambulance on standby -___-

• Sure, if I have a gun.

• I'd most certainly die just by him breathing on me

• maybe 30 seconds of dodging if i'm lucky

• Hell no. They do that for a LIVING!!

• i can duck and run really fast so yeah :)

• Though I know MMA, I'm sure Ronda Rousey would knock me out in the first 10 seconds.

• If I'm lucky but I seriously doubt it.

• Nope. I'm not that stupid to think I have chance in a fight with a pro fighter. I probably don't even have a chance to win a fight with a comatose individual.

What Guys Said 24

• Well, my uncle was a 10 years undefeated MMA Champion, and Tae Kwon Do Heavyweight Champion of the world for two years. I'd still manage to outscore him in sparring sessions often enough, back when I was still a pre-teenage child- I may be a lightweight (only just, at 136kg), but I'm far bigger, fitter, stronger, smarter and more resilient than I was back then, and I've picked up plenty of skills elsewhere to improve upon my fighting techniques. So as long as I'm in my own weight division, against an average pro fighter, I wouldn't just be confident that I'd last one round, I'd be confident of winning outright.

• Do you mean boxing or UFC? Boxing there's 2 minutes and the ring is reasonably sized. The rules are also very restrictive so the opponent can't grab you throw you down kick you or anything. I think if I was lucky I could make it for 1 round.
    UFC no chance the rounds last longer, and they can tackle you to the ground use Jiu Jitsu and it's over. It's impossible unless you're trained just as well as they are to resist for a whole round.

• It depends on the rules and their weight class. If you put me in the ring with a heavy weight boxer/super heavy weight boxer (my weight class) and expected me to box them by regulation rules I've probably get a broken nose, 2 black eyes, some fractured bones in my face, and knocked the fuck out... I know how to box, but they do that shit everyday... If you put me against the same dude on asphalt I'd still probably get lumped up but I'd for sure slam his head into the pavement and he'd be outside his area of expertise... But I was a state heavy weight wrestling champion... The lower the weight class for something like boxing, the better the odds because they have less mass.

• Naw I shouldn't and probably wouldn't

• Nah, i'd just try and run around til the round ended but they just sweep my legs straight out from under me

• Not without a gun, no.

• bellobitesback.files.wordpress.com/.../...sion.jpg

I imagine something similar to that would happen

• I was a Golden Gloves champ and sparred many pro guys and It was easy

• no i would roll over and play dead so i wouldn't get hit. or run around the ring untill i passed out from exhaustion :-)

• I mean some pro fighters are much worse than others I am sure I could depending on what it was if it was boxing then no I'd get my ass kicked.

• I mean I'm not confident.
    In like boxing I might be able to turtle through a round.
    I wouldn't bet a dime on it though.

• Probably, yeah. But only with a really bad one. LOL

• I'd say I could because I'd just keep getting up after being knocked down, and then it will all be over. And I'd try and keep my distance and take any openings there may be, especially if the have a shorter range than me and are an inside fighter.

• Nope, in fact I doubt I could last one second with a professional fighter.

• One round yes, but no more, haven't trained enough to spar at that level.

• Hell yes, I just have to study their moves before hand, then while i'm in the ring, study what they're next tactic will be, I'm more of strategic and tactic than all out.

• Nah, they're called pros for a reason. I'm merely an amateur.

• U kidding me? He's a pro.

• I'm in pretty good shape so I have a shot.

• No I'd get the shit beat outta me
    There is a saying I like
    God made men but Colt made them equal

• Im not weak i won't give up courtesy of anime

• Depends on who the fighter is and what sport

• I am a fast runner. I could run around the ring.

• I'm stubborn and have had way more than my fair share of beatings in my life. I'm not saying that I would do anything than get beat to fuck, but short of a KO I think I'd make it through 1 round.