Have you ever ran from the police?

i have once i was with my friend who stole something
it wasn't an officer it was a guard.

he told me to wait outside... he came out running and i started running..
we got away the guard stopped chasing us once he realized he was old and we were young

• Yes...
  • No.
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes haha

One time when when me and my sis were teens we went out downtown drinking. My god we were obnoxious drunks and we were acting stupid taking those free newspapers and handing them out to people. I don't what the fuck happened but my sister got into with this guy. I was across the street, as I ran across cuz I could hear shouting she took off a spiked wrist band and wrapped it around her fist and punched him in the face 😲 he had little bloody holes all over his forehead. Obviously the cops are called and 3 squad cars pull up. There's lots of people around now as the commotion attracted people. This one cops asking me what happened and then went to another person who was relaying the story. My sisters an emotional ass drunk and she started crying and rambling and then stormed off in tears. I'm thinking you can't leave and then I realize no cops noticed so I chased after her and then grabbed her when I caught up and started running dragging her crying ass behind me and then jumped in a bush hahaha covered her mouth too lmao waited till shit cooled down and then hopped on the ctrain.

• Wow that sounds fun you don't even look like the type though.. Man..
      And you punched a guy.. thats awesome

• I didn't, my sister did... but I have punched a guy haha just not in this situation.

• that sounds awesome you guys are insane

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck naw so they can shoot my black ass?

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah back in the day a group of us built a tree house back behind some houses. Lot of underage drinking and pot smoking took place there.

One day we heard police sirens, someone yelled "cops!" And we all ran in scattered directions into the woods and behind houses.

Ended up near some train tracks I had never even known existed back in that area lol

• Done the same thing! I wound up swimming down a creek that somehow led me all the way across town to an area unknown to me by my house though, was crazy, lol

• @TonyRyan Nothin' gets your adrenaline pumpin quite like a mad dash from the law lol

• Right? Hearing that belt jingle fast while rapidly approaching you is some scary shit, lol.

• Yup! haha! I literally did!

• how was it lol

• 🍎🍎👑haha

• @Victorianna Yes! (:

• no I'm not a wannabe.

• Never.
    ______________

• They once stopped me in the airport, cause someone used my passport 4 years ago & traveled don't ask where, then my dad signed that I never traveled there while I'm 24/7 at home with my family As Saudi I never leave my house without my parents sister or guardian

• Ahhh I dont do planes lol

• I was going to travel to Dubai with my family, but everything become fine and they let me go travel anyways...

• I've always wanted to go to dubai...
      do you know what the police are like there?

• Nah, no point

• some people run from them for the thrill lol
      few people even steal stuff just to run from them i think thats dumb though

• LMFAO you crazy anon

• loll

• Nope.

• Never actually ran. I was on my motorcycle.

• Never.

• Yes, a couple times I ran through cornfields at keg parties...

• cornfields?
      sounds like a horror movie I don't know if id go in id just get arrested.
      might not find my way back out

• It can be pretty creepy in there and you have to kinda lean down because green corn husks can be sharp as heck.

• ow...

• Nope. I've never done anything and no one ever chased me. Except in tag in elementary school playgrounds.

• the thrill is fun
      one day when you find a really really really fat cop push him over and run
      the thrill could get you addicted

• ohhh
      ill pass on that sky diving?
      nope

• One of the biggest thrills ever.

• Yes, we had to run all through the town hiding from them in doorways. We had stolen a flag. We were 15.

• Cops and robbers?

• Because it was the middle of the night and most kids our age should have been asleep, ready for school in the morning.

What Guys Said 17

• Yes, back in the 90s when I played the first "Grand Theft Auto" on PC. :D

• I do this at least 3 times a week.

• Hahaha. No. Don't see the point in taking such a big risk which can cause big trouble in my future.

• Not really trouble in your future..
      if ya got speed lol

• I haven't, but I stopped a guy who was. The police were chasing him, and he had apparently snatched a purse, so I stuck my foot out and tripped him as he came by.

• lol when you trip someone
      you know you're supposed to kick their leg really hard as they're running

• My foot slamming into his knee was enough to bring him down.

• Nope, but I have helped some officers catch a criminal once. I was in Mobile, Alabama years ago and witnessed a black woman steal something from Walmart. Without hesitation I sprinted towards her, she started running, and I was able to tackle her before she got out the parking lot. Held her on the ground until the police came. If Trump is president, crime like this won't happen a lot, so here's hoping.

• See Cops Season 8, episode 9... nuff said LOL

• imma check it out. i hope its you lol

• I am just kidding did get pulled over once though in Sarnia, both cops had there hands on the handle of their guns though. Apparently, I am the spittin image of a guy from Michigan that has the same height, weight, birth date, etc. that had warrants.

• I was at the police station for two hours while they cleared me.

• No I was pulled over by a hot coo and put pics on my story

• I don't steal, unless its mine.
    So, nope.

• you know.. you can't steal it if its yours right

• So that's why I said "I don't steal, unless.."

If he reports me to the police, and I can't prove its mine, it would be considered stealing.

• so... you're saying he's going to steal something of yours and when you get it back he's going to call the police lol

• Sorry, It's, "Have you ever run from the police"

• Yes, twice.

• Nahh

• I was a massive delinquent, so yeah, several times.

• yes. a few times.

but i have no criminal record/convictions.

• me either
      if you run just cover your face
      ditch all the clothing you wore
      and play calm lol..

• if you did run i dont think they could
      wwait yeah they could shoot.. lol if i was surrounded by them id fake faint
      and try not to laugh

• loll

• Running from the cops is pointless, better to fight them if their wrong.

• running from cops is supposed to be a thrill thing..
      not a get killed thing

• Yeah for Art Crimes...

• You didn't run from the police. You ran from a guard.

• hey man.. if i got caught by him i would've delt with the police..

• No. I'm white.

• Haha so am I
      Well half hawaiian

• Surprisingly enough not... I've stolen a few stuff and nobody'd even realized something... dump people... or they just wanna avoid trouble? hahahahaha...

• lolll your day will come if you keep going like that just make sure you're fast

• Actually... I have some cop friends... I'll say no more haha...