How many kids would you like to have?

If you decided to have any?

• 1,2,3
  • 4,5,6
  • Brady bunch time
..

Most Helpful Girl

• one or two would be more then enough... more then that is just to much

Most Helpful Guy

• Just one for me.

I want to kind of be a super-parent if I can, help the child with his homework, study what they're learning so that I can also teach them after school, learn their hobbies and try to relate to the existing trends for that age, what video games are most popular, fashion popular in the school/region for that age, etc.

I think that'll be a full-time job with just one child.

• his/her -- actually ideally I want a tomboy daughter.

• Hope that happens for ya mate

• Also totally want to make a fake social network account when they're around a teenager age and befriend them through the fake account. This way I can spy on them as a secret agent without being like an embarrassing parent on facebook.

What Girls Said 12

• I have 8 siblings.
    3 older brothers, 1 older sister, a twin brother, 2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother.
    It gets crowded, we fight, we have our ups and downs but I love having a big family. There's something about having lots of siblings that can't be explained.
    So, I would like to have 4. Maybe 5 because twins run in our family. Maybe if I'm lucky I'd be able to get twins.

• Wow are you Hmong or something?

• Wow, I haven't met many Koreans with large families.

• @zagor It used to be common for families to have many children. Up until my parent's generation. They all have 4-5 siblings each and having many cousins is a normal thing. I think they were one of the last ones. Nowadays, not many people do because of the money and the time but my parents had a lot of both and enjoyed growing up with many siblings themselves.

• I'm indecisive. I want like a big family, but then also 4 kids would be nice. That's big, but not as big as like 8 or something, haha.

• 2 or 3 would b lovely =]

• Like 40! (:

• at least 2...

• Most likely 3. Maybe 4 and 5 at most.

• 1 or 2 😁

• I don't want any.

• 2 or 3... If it happens 4. I'm stopping at 4.

• ☺i would like to have three or four just because I have six sibblimgs I won't a big family 😊

• 5 lol but...
    Boy - girl
    After 3 years
    boy
    after 3 years
    girl
    After 15 years
    boy

• That's some pretty tight planning. Good luck with that.

• Zero for me, so I couldn't vote in the poll.

What Guys Said 10

• Back when I actually wanted to start a family I wanted one boy and one girl. Interested in being the father of both genders. See the difference in how boys and girls grow up differently.
    A few years ago I gave up all hope and don't even want to start a family. Some might find it sad or consider it as the wrong choice but that's their opinion.

• About two, preferably daughters. The thought of having my own little daddy's girls really appeals to me. Plus little boys tend to really annoy me.

• 2. 3 is the max

• 2 or 3

• 15, with 12 different women.

Oh wait, I'm not tall enough for the NBA...

• I want 19 kids

• A girl and boy

• The reason we had two is because we didn't want three. :-)

• I'd have 2. The second one as a backup in case the first one dies :')

• i wanna have 2 kids.