Julius sound like a powerful name?

When you hear the name Julius or think of it what comes to mind for someone who has such a name?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The name sounds like a disease or something to me haha.

What Guys Said 8

• Caesar, but maybe somehow in modern terms, I think about juice. That's also kind of way to shorten "Julius", just call him "Juice". I don't really like the name so much on a guy anymore. "Titus" sounds way more awesome, and it also start with "Tit".

• Julius Ceasar always comes to mind with that name. He was a powerful leader back in his time.

• I somehow don't like that name on a modern man. Can't explain why.

• Julius Ceasar.

• I think of a guy with a curly hair

• Julius Caesar comes to my mind... Yes that is a powerful name, but not more powerful that Brutus... Brutus sounds like a Barbarian name lol

• July I mean that's what the month is named after. Or I mean Julio in Spanish.

• The month July other than that maybe some healthy drink?

What Girls Said 5

• Sun flower. 😄
    Long story. 😂
    But eh, I don't really like that name and doesn't sound really powerful to me.

• Uhhh I don't know. Julius Caesar pops in my head, but then it make think of Salad, Caesar Salad, it's not very powerful, god I'm hungry...

• That dude i was seeing last yr. HA. and no it doesn't sound like a "powerful" name.

• As in Julius Caesar?

• Something to do with scandalous power hungry stories of the Roman empire way back.