Have you ever had one of those days where you just hate everything?

Taco the great ended up waking up in the middle of the night due to a violent episode of sharting and puking, and to top it all off the puke had blood in it. :T

Most Helpful Guy

• u got rekt!

umm. . . anyway that sounds interesting, seems like every couple of weeks you do something different. First it was the falling asleep after eating too much situation and now you throwing up blood

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

not bad. . . not bad at all. I think I'd give you B+ rank for your speed, time and accuracy

• That food coma happened like forever ago. xD

• Well DooMguy has a good memory, so that's what you call it? A food coma. . . . do you want to do it again?

Most Helpful Girl

• I swear at least half of the people I have come across today were sick. I didn't have a great day either it's 4am and I am still awake because I can't sleep. I feel like I have a cold but I don't have a fever so I can't stay home. Because if I don't have a fever, I am technically not sick there is a chance I have strep. I swear I was super annoyed at everybody today. Today in history class two noisy girls sat behind me during my professors lecture and I spent half the class wondering how it is possible that two people could be so loud.

• I would have told them to shut up if I were you, and you don't have to have a fever to be sick. I don't have one yet I've just had a horrible episode. You can have food poisoning and not have a fever.

• I bet once you go to bed and wake up in the morning you will have a fever and will feel like crap. I have had whatever this thing is for 2 days and it has been getting worse. I really hope I don't throw up because I hate throwing up and I hate the taste of the stomach acid in my mouth. Go and make yourself some tea hope you feel better!

• I hope you feel better too, and I'll try to make tea but I don't think my stomach can handle anything.

What Guys Said 9

• Same! For the most part yeah. There have been bad and then awful days but they make the Ups that much better. I would suggest that if you puked up blood it would mean you have stomach ulcers or you damaged your throat from dry heaving. Either way i would get that checked out.

• I've been sick lately too so my nights have been rough. Been getting like 4 hours of sleep a night. I'm gonna just crash soon from exhaustion. I think I'm starting to get bronchitis so that's phenomenal lol

• A long time ago, yes. It was mental wounds rather than physical, however.

• Wow I'm sorry you're having such an awful night. I haven't been having the greatest night either. I hope there wasn't a lot of blood otherwise you might want to go to the ER.

• I think it was just from puking so hard because the bleeding had finally stopped not to long ago, but now my throat is sore. :T

• Do you have anyone to sit with you and just watch over you? That just sounds like an absolute nightmare :/ I think it goes without saying to do your best to stay hydrated but I'm sure that's easier said than done considering what you're going through.

• I live with my mom and brother, but my brother was passed out, and my mom didn't wake up until the noise from puking got worse and woke her up. :T

• Yes many times I have

• Nawt mi

• Easier to count the days I don't. Hermits are wise, wise people.

• No :) still alone

• Yeah i've had them

then i had those days where i loved every single last thing on the planet

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like you had quite the night.

I've definitely had those days, though! It's not good.

• No but I have days where I hate things that I already hate even more and today is one of those days.