What do you think is the hottest feature in the opposite sex?

I love it when a guy has a nice jawline (I think every girl loves it ) I dont care if the guy has big abs. Just a little bit toned with the v down there is amazing. I want him to be taller than me and fit. Soo I can't decide 😜😹
What do you think?

And dont say just face 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• Her face; has to be beautiful and have a feminine look about her - looking like she's the kind of girl that loves to cook for her man and be wild in the bedroom department.

Then she has to be slim, at least so I see that she takes care of herself and her weight, best if her boobs are in good proportion to her body. And if she usually walks in heels then that's a huge plus (goes back to the femininity thing). And would be ideal if she were a tad smaller than me; absolutely not taller - at least not noticeably taller

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I like face, abs and pecs ;)

• Thank you for MHO ;)

What Guys Said 9

• stomach/hips, boobs, pussy, ass, collar bones/clavicles, legs, long feminine hair

• But a girls face is what attracts me to her, but I guess boobs (especially small boobs), if I have to choose

• Her colgate smile.

• Round lush ass

• Eyes.

• Thighs looks yummy

• Skinny chicks with tits

• face, her overall figure, the shape and proportions... and of course a nice ass :P

• the lips. when they are closed= total bliss... .

• hahaha i bet you didn't get what i said... . u thought i said they have a nice mouth, i said that they are best when they shut the fuck up... .

• I upvote every opinion so yeah 😅 and I got what you said 😂

What Girls Said 8

• I would like to say face and I know you don't want to hear that. So I will say facial features that includes a nice knows not to big, a masculine jawline small ears and big eyes.

• Smile, straight white teeth 😍😄
    Also eyes, if they're deep and loving ☺
    And hands, I love big hands 😅
    Fit body is always a plus as well 👌🏽

• I like when a guy has big soft looking eyes with long eyelashes, soft looking lips, when he's skinny but squishy, and has dark colored hair.

• Longer hair. I like not like super long, but shoulder length. Its my weakness.

• Sexy forearms😛

• Well face first of all. But I have to go with hands

• Height is number 1. I can deal with a bit chubby or an average face as long as he's tall. I mean ideally I want a hot tall guy but id compromise for a guy who 6ft and above haha. It's embarassing when a guy is short, even if he's hot. Big turn off.

• hands & arms