Is it weird to walk around dorm wearing just a towel after taking a shower?

The girls shower room is all the way down stairs next to the kitchen so guys are around sometimes. Once after taking a shower I was walking to my room in just a towel and a guy walked by and looked uncomfortable. Is it weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not, it's definitely not weird. If people feel uncomfortable about seeing a girl wrapped in a towel, it's their problem and maybe time to take the giant stick out of their ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think under those circumstances I would feel more comfortable wearing a bath robe.

• Good Heavens.. Thank you so much for the MHO :) .. I had completely forgotten all about this.

What Guys Said 5

• That's not really appropriate. The public areas of a dorm shouldn't be treated like your home. A dorm is more like an apartment complex. Other people with different values share that space who are going to be uncomfortable with that kind of exposure. Get a bathrobe or wear your clothes to the shower room.

• It's uncommon and guys don't want to get called out for being a perv for doing something that is natural, looking at near naked women.
    Also, I consider some young people not sexually mature to handle stuff like that.

Personally, if I saw that, I wouldn't even bat an eyelash.

• No I don't think it is or anyone that would.
    We're really comfortable with who we are and around others.
    As long as you are happy and comfortable doing it that's all that matters.

• I bet he wasn't uncomfortable, but was rather just checking you out. I don't think it is weird, but it might send an odd signal to guys.

• what do you mean by odd signal

• If I got a boner... then u know who was responsible...

What Girls Said 1

• Not okay for me.
    Sounds inappropriate.