Whats your face length?

Take a ruler or a measuring tape and measure the length in between the place at the end of forehead where hairrline starts upto the tip of the chin and tell me the face length

• I'll do it and answer
  • Fuck off
The authors also cited averages among North American young adults of European ancestry: the average man had height 7.7 times head length and 9.4 times face length and average woman height 7.6 times head length and 9.4 times face length.(2)

The peak attractive range in the study was height between 7.5 to 8 times head length. This should overwhelmingly overlap with the peak range for women, too (which we can assume to be roughly height 7.4 to 7.9 times head length).

Most Helpful Guy

• Twenty two centimetres

• Dude srs? 23. 2 cm is like average if u measure the whole head from top tp bottom

• I think it's my lucky day today. I got 4 mho.. Thanks 4 MHO!

• Thank your big skull

What Girls Said 7

• 16cm
    But I still voted "fuck off" because it's a cuter option. 😄

• How tall are you, i think u actually measured it right, have u eber been told u have a short/ tiny face, i meaxured from the hairline to the chin and got 19. 8 cm and even the shortest girls here got it longer than me though when i measured for friends it was 21 cm for a 6

• i mean if you are, you can't complain about lack of skills at all jussayin lol

• Just half of my classmates are specialised in this, but I can beat most of them. 😂

• Nope I won't! I have a big face!

• whats ur race? and fwiw, i have a small face

• About 20cm

• same as me, i think ur face is long compared to the average woman, how tall are you?

• aha, that makes sense, so basically if u have the forehead like say, rihanna, it would be nearly same length head length and face length i think

• Actually I remeasured and its 19cm

• 7.6 inches. Lol

• 20 cm
    Hbu?

• 19.5 cm but did u take the whole head or only the face i mean hairline to chin without counting nose, i think 20 cm is quite long since i remember ur head circumference is onky 52 cm and ur height is 155 so 20 would look a little oblong lol

• I definitely dont have a massive jaw.
      😂😂

• yeah i basically imagined ben affleck as a female lol

• 19.3 cm, why?

• I am worried i have a small face makes me suicidal

• Just under 18cm.

What Guys Said 5

• I only had a fixed 12 inch wooden ruler so it is a bit of a guess - I got 8.25 inches (21 cm)

• Where did u start your hairline from? Or did u measure the length of your whole face

• Where the hairline Vs to the front - Down the side of the nose but as I said it was a bit of a guess

• Thag involves work so no 😐

• I have 20cm ie around 7.7inches and my height is 5'9"3/4

• 7 1/2 inches.

• i think you actually measured it rightly, how tall are you?

• Dude can i messave you no homo, i am the complete opposite, insecure about the smallest of things and eats me up, how do u stay so cool?

• Lol, just keep it straight.

• 21cm

• Whats ur race? And u measured the whole head or only hairline to chin and did u count the nose?

• I don't know, I know I have a much bigger head than my girlfriend, but she's a girl and she's short. I'm slightly below average height, maybe 173-174cm

• Damn i am 177 cm and hve a smaller head lol but i read the average person is 9. 4 times his face length in height and i am 177/19. 8=8. 99 which means i have a marginally longer face pnly xdd, so i am surprised