When was the last time you cried and why?

I generally dont cry but last time was yesterday when i heard a song. I dont even know why it made me so emotional

Thank you all for your answers. For those who lost a loved one i am sorry for your loss, is of course the most devastating event

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't remember the last time I cried. Probably at least a couple of years ago. I usually don't cry and sometimes I feel like I can't even cry anymore... I feel like I forgot how to do it. When I get really sad and I'm in a mood where other people would cry, I usually just get very quiet and super depressed and thoughtful. Then I think to myself how it all doesn't even matter anymore and I just wanna end it all and I just have to kinda get through that dark tunnel until I feel better again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Last week. My body has been adjusting to my IUD for the last few months and it has taken a toll on mine and the bf's sex life. I had finally finished spotting and wanted to surprise him when he got home by wearing this corset thing he'd bought a while back. Well I tried for like half a friggin hour to get the stupid thing on and I couldn't. So a couple days later I was able to leave work a bit earlier than usual and decided to go try to buy something. I couldn't find anything that fit well and that I was comfortable wearing. It was super frustrating and I was feeling very overwhelmed emotionally and when I left the store I just completely broke down. Bawled my eyes out most of the way home and then pulled it together before pulling into the garage. It felt good to get a good cry in. I don't cry like that often but a few times a year I just need to. And it's almost always precipitated by something stupid like that lol its weird because I can deal with almost anything without tears, but it's like I physically NEED to have a giant cry session 3 times a year and when I'm due for it, literally anything will set it off..

What Guys Said 19

• I don't cry at least I try not to about anything. The only 2 times I've cried in the last decade was in I lost my parents.

• My beautiful dog that I have had since I was a little kid and has been with me through a lot of shit, abuse, drug abuse, parents divorce, lots of things he was always by my side and there to comfort me through it all. He passed a few months back and it was really hard on me so I cried.

• My father's funeral about 18 months ago.

• I cry when I watch movies and tv shows sometimes, but I haven't cried from a real life even in a long time like 12 years or so :). I think the last time I cried was from a korean drama, totally got me lol.

• About a month ago. Had some troubles with my girlfriend and thought is hurt her. I told her and just kinda burst into tears. Looking back on it it was nothing and i was just being a big crybaby.

• Last real cry was about 3 years ago 14 year old me face plants into a bunch of nettles had painful stings and bumps on my face for hours even my eyes burned.

• One drop came from my right eye today, when I felt particularly depressed seeing all the happy couples around. And I was kinda sleepy. I don't know if it counts.

My last good cry was around seven years ago though, at my father's funeral.

• I disrespected my mother and i cried like a baby for feeling bad.

• I was crying the other day, but I wasn't sad.

I think it was just a bodily reaction to being tired or something

• when i had to put my dog to sleep

• last March or so... when the fucking best cat in the world died unexpectedly 😭😭😭

• 16. My best friend was hit by a car while on his dirt bike and snapped his neck.

• During Deadpool the movie.

• About three weeks ago after an argument with my brother. Before that, I think you might have to go back about a year.

• Yesterday coz of moronic people told me that i won't get a girl like this

• Guys don't cry

• After I finished an xbox game called Life Is Strange. Final Fantasy 10 and 0 made me cry too.

• can't remember...

• last time i did was cause my good friend and crush of 6 years rejected me, when i finally managed to tell her about my feelings.

What Girls Said 13

• Last night. I didn't realize it at the time, but my period was about to hit and I got all emotional for no reason. I was watching the latest episode of Teen Wolf and while it was definitely an emotional episode, it wasn't emotional enough for me to cry, but the ending scene just made me burst into tears.

• This afternoon. My boyfriend called to supposedly discuss a petty argument we'd had last night and ended up calling me annoying, not really answering how I was annoying other than through simply asking to confirm plans usually as I like to have my schedule pretty set for each week.

In any way.. yeah. That, then him saying he's 'sick of all these fights' and saying he's not sure if wants to 'keep dealing with me'.
    He called back shortly after that and assure me he didn't want to break up, and sort of explained why his behaviour had gotten so unusually out of hand. Still felt pretty depressed for most of the first half of the day. :(

• Yesterday.
    I've been ill lately and had some blood work done. The doctor said she'd only call if something came up wrong and she called. So I cried because that meant something was wrong.

Turns out I just have a minor infection. Cried like a pansy for nothing lol.

• I honestly don't even remember. I do cry. It has happened a lot in the past but... I guess I've just been in a really good place for a while, I can't even say when it happened last.

• Oh gosh, I cry all the time. Last night it was while watching the show Deadwood and someone died.

• Friday over a douchebag that doesn't even maaaattteeerrrrr

• Yesterday! I was so sick, I couldn't breathe and I was waiting in the cold for 10 minutes I know it seems dramatic but I was literally FREEZING and I had many cough attacks at school lol in lectures. I was just DONE with the day

• A couple of days ago. I am not an over emotional person, So when i cry it is always for a valid reason.

• Same here, cried over a song. I guess I cried because it bought back memories.

• I honestly don't remember the last time I cried.

• sad songs make me cry too I cried today with this Saudi song : D
    http://youtu.be/Y8qeQjnjBj8

• Today. When i watch sad cartoon :(

• what the heck do y'all mean you cried years ago? i cried a couple of hours ago!