Do you think sharing food is hot? Like mouth to mouth?

You know how birds do?

I was going to give my boyfriend a quick goodbye kiss, just a peck on the mouth. But he was eating an apple and still went all in, so eventually his applie piece ended up in my mout. And I spit it out, which he appearently was hurt about.
He gave me some crap about not wasting food, so I told I think it's gross. Evidently he thinks it's hot. He doesn't get how it's different from kissing. And well in fairness I can't quite put my finger on it, I just do think it's gross.

Most Helpful Guy

• Birds also eat worms and food dropped on the ground by lepers and Mongoloids!! Ask your boyfriend if he thinks this is "hot" as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• hahhah thinking that's how birds feed their young is the first thing that came to mind. :P
    But I don't think sharing food mouth to mouth is hot. Definitely crossing the boundaries of how close a couple can be, in my opinion. Might as well share toothbrushes/floss at that point...
    cdn2.mommyish.com/.../...cott-ew-parks-and-rec.gif

What Guys Said 10

• No I don't think its hot at all. I've kissed my wife and I would have her gum in my mouth or vice versa and think it's funny but not hot.

• I've like, swapped shots and shit, but chewed up food out of anyone's mouth is gross. I used to pop Hershey kisses in my ex's mouth cuz she thought it was cute, and that wasn't as bad as chewed up shit lol

• it wasn't really chewed up, it was still mostly solid

• I'd prob still be like "the fuck you doin" lol

• That's nasty as fuck

• Nasty.. it's cool if it's gum or candy

• fack no

• Nope that's weird af and hell no I am not sharing my proteins so

• Nope

• Grooooooody.

• nope
    that convo is over
    my grandma used to chew up my food for me and take it out of her mouth into mine when i was a new born until about 3

so nah.. thats ruined.

• Hell yeah. If you can eat someone out, you won't die from taking a bite of their food.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it is just gross.

• Erm... sharing food seems icky, but I have shared chewing gum before. Used to do it with my girlfriends a lot (platonic). It isn't healthy though, gum disease and other ickyness.

• My husband and pass gum like that. Lol

• I agree. That is gross lol

• Nah not really

• That's pretty gross.