Do you think I will get a bigger butt with working out or with gaining weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why you need a bigger butt! Can't you pinch out a proper loaf with the one you got?

Most Helpful Girl

• Exercising contributed to how you shape and tone your body. Working certain muscle groups can either make your butt larger or smaller. As a dancer, I have toned my body to be long and lean with clean lines. Body builders want definition and roundness. You can make your body what you want.

What Guys Said 3

• No because fat can go to difference places it might not just go to your hip and ass. Working out is good for firming your ass I don't think it will make it bigger.

• You're better off building muscle than gaining weight via lazy ass eating.

It's hard work but it pays off in the long run. Don't be one of those dumbasses that call themselves 'curvy' but is overweight/obese.

• Working out and doing squats will give you a nice round butt cupcakes will make you a fat ass

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should work out you can make your butt bigger by lifting weights that work out your gluteus plus weight lifting can make your bones stronger. Just avoid cardiovascular exercises which will do the opposite.