Do creationists believe that evolution means one organism evolving into another into another indepandantly derrived lineage (like cats becoming dogs)?

Because it doesn't, it just means that they share a common ancestor

Do creationists believe that evolution means one organism evolving into another into another indepandantly derrived lineage (like cats becoming dogs)?

0|0
0|3

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, that's pretty much what they believe. Oh and they also believe it all happened coincidentally because they don't understand the concept of natural selection. Obviously, that idea of evolution is not only 100% wrong, it's also really dumb. Unfortunately, you can't expect too much from this sort of people. Many of them ARE incredibly dumb. Not just for being ignorant - that's okay, I'm sure I'm ignorant about some things - but for the fact that they want to remain ignorant. They're not even curious, they don't even try to read a book or watch a documentary about it and in my book, that's powerful ignorant. If god existed, he would probably do the facepalm over these people.

0|0
    0|0
  • something like that.

i think our genes adabt and its also evolution but we dont become fish to humans etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, fish doesn't describe a monophyletic taxon of organisms. Lungfish are more closely related to humans than they are to Coelacanths, Coelacanths are more closely related to humans than they are to ray finned fish, ray finned fish are more closely related to humans than they are to sharks and sharks are more closely related to humans than they are to hagfish and lampreys.

• Show All
    • after creation/god was taken out of the school text books being replaced with evolution, teen suicide rates sky rocketed when they realised there's no true purpose to life.

• Evolution was introduced into the classes around 1960 and the teen suicide rate didn't skyrocket until 1980-1990

• such cute animals

0|0
    0|0