(Metal Fans) What are some of your favorite metal bands?

Also, what's your favorite kind of metal?

0|0
5|9

What Guys Said 8

• Death metal is the kind I get into the most. Been on a kick with Amon Amarth lately. Dethklok is cool, despite being fake and despite being more "black" with the vocals on the last couple albums. Not really that heavy, but I go back to White Zombie all the time. Mostly the Astrocreep album. Couple Droid songs, couple by Manntis, Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Sepultura, a lot of DevilDriver, even some Nightwish when the mood strikes, but that's rare. Don't know if you'd count Tool as "metal" but I listen to them a lot when I want something lighter. Of course the classics... Pantera, Slayer, Sabbath, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't wait to see all the poser core bands people post, lol.

I mainly listen to thrash - Overkill, Sodom, Demolition Hammer, Morbid Saint, Annhilator, Testament, Kreator, Anthrax, Violator, Havok, Municipal Waste, etc.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like old heavy metal- Dio, Black Sabbath and Judas Priest are my favourites. Blind Guardian is good; Iron Maiden, Texas Hippie Coalition.

1|1
    0|0
  • Black Sabbath, Ratt , Twisted Sister , Joan Jett, Metallica
    I don't know if pretty reckless or hailstorm is considered heavy metal

1|0
    0|0
  • Do not have a favorite sub genre to listen to. Some bands or singers I like are: Metallica, Ghost, Hooded Menace, Satyricon, Cradle of Filth, Deicide, Slayer, Lord, In Search of Sun, Opet, Lacuna Coli, Kittie, Fallujah, Scar Symmetry, Venom, 220 Volt, Accept, Marilyn Manson, Alice Cooper, King Diamond, Pentagramn, Pagan Altar, Skepticism, H. I. M., Trouble, Doro etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably the closet thing to metal that has caught my ear is SOAD... It's not a genere I've really explorered that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't listen to metal but if I had to pick one, it would be Justin Bieber since he supports my boy Donald Trump

0|0
    0|0
  • too many , but lately i can't stop listened to orion , a metallica's old song..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• satyricon, burzum, mayhem, dimmu, immortal, black sabbath, ozzy, judas priest, slayer, metallica, megadeth, pantera, death, behemoth, hypocrisy, amon amarth, therion, blind guardian etc.

But I don't listen to metal that much anymore.

I just listen to Therion sometimes and because they are symphonic and my oldest favourite band. sometimes Blind guardian if I want something heavier. My mind doesn't have the tolerance for heavy beats any more.

I mostly listen to very calm Classical music.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dream Theater and Avenged Sevenfold if they count.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't listen but my boyfriend does.

He likes Hooded Menace, Force of Darkness, Destroyer 666, Goatpenis, Teitanblood...

1|0
    0|0
  • Opeth
    Amorphis
    I prefer progressive metal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Avenged Sevenfold
    System of a Down
    Bullet for My Valentine
    Halestorm

I have no clue about what kind of metal I like more tbh xD