Can I own a band poster without knowing the band that long?

if i buy a poster of a band that i just recently fell in love with is it oky? i dont wanna seem like a fake fan, i love all the songss and theyre like all i listen to. but i just heard their music last week. i dont know

Most Helpful Guy

• I got a poster for The Force Awakens after seeing it once even though the movie was only "pretty good" to me. It's just that Kylo Ren standing with a few Stormtroopers is fucking badass.

I also got an Opeth (band) shirt after hearing and loving one song from the album that the shirt is for.

It's fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honest as Honest as Can... With Your Recently fell in love Band.
    Enjoy! xx

What Guys Said 3

• Sure why not.. I at one time did not know the band nickel back but liked their music as soon as I heard it.. and I went out and bought a poster to hang on the wall

• I have a Beatles poster and don't even have a song by them in any of my playlists. Go for it!

• It shouldn't matter if you don't know them that long if you love them you can do it

What Girls Said 2

• I don't get why you can't... who cares if someone thinks you're a fake fan. If you like them, you like them, doesn't matter how long you've listened to their music.

• Just do it. The only persons who will judge you are tumblr kids. 😜