Why are guys so serious about me?

I notice with other girls guys are care free with them and will have fun no commitment, but with me they want to get serious, know I'm for real and have strong feelings. Why do I get treated like this opposed to other girls, where the guy will have no trouble sleeping with her right away and don't seem scared if she will leave or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you make them fall hard for you or do you choose guys that will just fall hard either way

• I don't know I'm shy i don't do much and the guy I like seems to get a bunch of girls but he wants me to make sure I really love him

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should appreciate guys not playing around with you.

What Guys Said 3

• You probably dress and act more like the kind of girl guys look for a relationship with, where the others don't. Basically you have more about you than just looking good.

• Because they are the girls guys sleep with, your one of the girls they marry.

• Don't speak for me, but... post a picture and maybe we could tell you...

What Girls Said 0