Its suppose to be only 4 paragraphs but I have half of a whole essay? Should I continue the essay or start over?

I think I wrote to much for my assigment! Should I continue or start all over its due tomrrow!):

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally professors may deduct marks for going over the limit Or not give a super high mark. I know I would

here's the rational:
    The limit is there to test your ability to ger your points across given a certain criteria, lenght capacity.

If you can be within the range, slightly over is fine, and get all your points bang on... that has more value.

1|0
    0|0
    • There was no limts I think In my mind I was the essay which isn't due until next week. So I am going to save the essay. Cut out my of source since I already have two and leave it at that. I am just so tired. ): I need to turn it in today or else I fail ):

• Yea been there :)

Good luck, hope it works out

• When I finish i'll throw a big party in my room! (:

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's for a language subject, then the teacher would give brownie points for it. ✌
    They like to see many words. 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but I am running out of time so I am just gonna save the extra ideas for the essay hahah! I cut a few of it. Just got back from math class.

• Show All
    • well the highest point you can get is 4.0 but a 1.4 is basically failing. If I want to change school I wouldn't be able to because my grade are that bad.

• Oh, sorry that this has happened to you. 😢
      And thanks for explaining it. 😊

What Guys Said 10

• I do that all the time. Trim it down to the key points. Make them more concise. That kinda stuff. Site the whys that can be referenced instead of explaining them like you would in an essay. At least that's what I would do.

1|0
    0|0
    • Whoops my advice came too late

• Show All
    • Funny. Well when I over write I don't check grammar or spelling until the end anyway. After I've cut out all the redundant or pointless bits. Maybe you should play more board games with nerds so you get good at ordering things.

• haha! (: Nah! (: eh!

• Just redo what you have - take out the unnecessary words.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do a precis. Just take out all unneccessary words. Just use a few main points.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can you write my papers : D

1|0
    0|0
  • Continue on!

1|0
    0|0
  • intro/overview, firstly, secondly, finally/conclusion.

1|0
    0|0
  • if the length is in the brief, stop its critical.

1|0
    0|0
    • hopefully but I doubt anyone will read my long essay.

• Show All
    • I am just gonna try to summarize and keep it as an essay since I know that I need to turn in an essay next Friday. I guess I had a head start but with no outline. ): I don't know I got sleep. I am just scared I won't turn anything in and fail.):

• Its due tomorrow! ):

• Are you sure you have your paragraphs right. I mean staring new ones where they should be

1|0
    0|0
  • just do it

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep going. Better something than nothing at all

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2