Do others get bored with people constantly playing the 'victim card'?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was bored about 6-7 years ago, now I'm irritated bordering on angry.

What Girls Said 5

• If they keep saying mostly bad stuff... Yes

• I hate people with a victim complex. I hate this new victim generation too.

Dude- "Hello beautiful"

Girl- "street harassment ! I'm being harassed, how dare he verbally communicate with me. I'm not a piece of meat !!!"

• How can anyone like or respect anyone whose main goal in life is to whine... about anything they can? I like to focus on the positive. That's how you become a winner in life.

• I am way past being bored with them.

• I think anyone who continually acts or plays the victim card can eventually grate on you and wear a little thin after a while, anyone stuck in victim mode appears to always be looking for sympathy and sometimes you just wanna say pull your boot straps up and get a grip self pity is never a good look and does no favors for anyone even if they feel like a victim on the inside... but having said that the people they surround themselves with should be supporting and not just shoot such people down.

• I think I am biased for i am a bit hard assed. Even with my three kids, I will support them to the hilt, but when they messed up they knew to admit they messed up rather that bemoaning 'poor me'

What Guys Said 7

• You mean like how a lot of Black people act as if they were the only minority group in the United States that had it hard and that the entire world is against them? Pretty much. As a Mexican-American it makes me sick. I prefer to use our marginalized status as an opportunity for hard work to excel. That way when I stand successful among my White peers, they'll know that it was genuinely due to hard work and determination opposed to affirmative action and quotas.

• That stuff gets old fast.

• Yeah. The white people that act pro black are just so embarrassing and awkwardly amusing to laugh at sometimes, though.

• Not bored annoyed I hate when people play the victim when clearly they aren't.

• Yesss

• Love it when minorities pull this shit off. It's like they're the victim of a history no one has the power to change. We simply were and are the better people. We won, minorities lost. They need to be put in their place and learn to deal with it.

• It's one of the reasons I barely come on Gag.