Should I go for the Iphone 6s or wait until the 7 comes out this year?

• Go ahead and get iphone 6
  • Wait for iphone 7
  • Sorry #TeamAndroid

Most Helpful Guy

• They are coming out with an iphone 5se.. its going to look like the iphone 6 but the size of iphone 4. Thats being announced soon. Thats one option

Probably wait for 7, 6s is expensive for pretty much the same as 6. If you want one now just get the 6. Or wait for the 7

• I'd be on 2 year contract regardless

• I'll send you the link if i can find it

• Yea send it I'll check it out.. I'm pretty sure that can't be possible though :)

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Get the iPhone 6s.
    I also just bought it 2 weeks ago because..

The s-models of the iPhone are always better. For example the iPhone 6 would bend if you put it in your pocket. When the iPhone 6s was released, they made it stronger so it doesn't bend anymore.
    So once the iPhone 7 comes out, there will be some issues that they'll fix with the release of the iPhone 7s. And I am pretty sure you don't want to wait 1.5-2 years until the 7s comes out.

Hope I could help you :)

What Guys Said 12

• It all depends on what you can afford I guess. I kind of get a laugh about all these smartphones that people want just to be a tech-savvy.

I bet half of the things it does, people don't even use.

I have had my 4s ever since it came out and that's good enough for me.

• Yea i definitely wouldn't use the finger print scanner or none of that

• The main thing I don't like is them getting bigger every year... it is to the point that you are just carting a mini tablet around with you.

• Lol exactly!!

• Get the 6s the IPhone 7 comes out in Oct and they always have a big waiting list

• Thanks!!

• Nah its like $600 off contract. And I've traded a phone out 2 months before contract ended and they charged $250 extra

• Ugh, I was damn near a iPhone fanboy until Samsung came out with the Galaxy Note. Been a happy owner since.. A bit over 3 years now and no viruses.

• I'm still on a flip phone. So, if you ask me, I'd say stay on your current phone for as long as you can.

• I'd totally just get a nexus 5x so I voted C) :P

You may as well wait.

• Yea i wanted that, but i feel my loyalty lies with iphone now

• If money isn't a problem then sure go for the 7. If the 7 comes out prices will most likely drop fast for the 6s.

• Thanks!

• Dang i just noticed that I'd have to pay $150 for the 6s and its 2 year contract. So i see what you mean

• Yup thats how it works :)

• Get a Samsung

• My folks have Samsung Galaxies and they get viruses so quick

• That's not the phones fault. That's just the shit they're looking at online and a good virus scanner like Kaspersky will destroy that problem

• never get the first one. there are very few adapters and accessories for the 7 since they got rid of the headphone jack which everyone uses. just wait until the 7s or 8

• Thanks!!

• no problem. I have the same opinion on the iWatch. I am sure the next few generations will have leaps and bounds in improvements.

• But the new phone still has a headphone jack, it just shares the opening with the charger

• Wait
    Cause that's what I'm doing 😂 lol

• Then you'll be waiting for the iphone8 They say the 8 will be great.

• Why wait for the 8?

• because it will be 'better' of course. :D

• I've already had this phone for a little over 2 years... Why make it 3 or 4?

• i have the 6 and love it, so i haven't upgraded.
    we'll wait for the 7 together.

• It's not necessary to always stay up to date, only nerds do that

• I dont always stay up to date. I still have a 5c for goodness sake

• Why would i do that 😒

• cause im saying you dont always have to be up to date!

What Girls Said 4

• I'd wait until the 7 came out and THEN get the 6S

• Wait what? Why

• Because then the 6S will be cheaper.

• Dang i just noticed that I'd have to pay $150 for the 6s and its 2 year contract. I see why you said wait

• Wait for the 7 and see if you like it more or less than the 6.

• I wanna say wait for the 7 but even if you do wait, after the 7 comes out the 7s will probably call too. I have the 6 Plus and I feel a little dumb because it's not even a phone anymore its literally a brick I carry around.

• Yea i dont want the big iphone 6

• Are they coming out with a 7 this year? I thought they were just revamping the 5c or something.

• The 5e is only for foreign countries. America is getting the 7