What video games do you people play?

I need a new game (any)

Thank you all so much😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Found a new one yesterday, but it's a bit horror ish so nvm
    So.. The games I'll list are all for PC, online and Free!

But I do play League of Legends: It's a strategy Teamplay game where it's usually 5v5. You try to get into eachother's base and destroy their 'Nexus' (some building they got to protect). Every player uses a 'champion' who will have 4 different skills.
    A good team that can work together will have champions whose skills can be used in an amazing combo to finish off the other team. Epic plays happen.

GW2 (Guild Wars 2): It's a game where you basically fight level up, and explore stuff (WOW like, even though I never played it). It's more fun than you think, and the community is really nice :)

Transformice! This game is super simple and 2D. It's a game where mice have to get to a cheese, take it, and get back to their hole. It isn't always easy to do so and usually one player will become the Shaman. Shamans can spawn objects and do MAGIC to get the other mice safely to the cheese and back.
    I find this one hilarious, because some people can be really greedy and don't wait for the Shaman to build his bridge or something, getting themselves killed or surrounding mice.

• I'd kill to play GW2 and I think I've heard of Nexus. And Transformice seems like something I'd play. Lol

• Feel FREE to try them all out, they're all FREE :D

• I think I'm going to play some Transformice myself soon xD

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. What system do you have? I have a 3DS on it I like to play Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Super Smash, Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons (cute farming games). I recently got into computer gaming Steam has a cheap farming game called World's Dawn it's only $13 dollars its also a farming sim and surprisingly good. Any of the Dragon Age games are pretty awesome you should may want to start with the first one though since it refers to characters from previous games and your chooses slightly influences the story.

What Guys Said 25

• Sims, but I use it to make machinomics, rarely for regular gameplay. But since Sims 4 did so horribly on the market, I've found that using it is a good way to get yourself cyberbullied.

Apparently, Sims machinima just isn't cool anymore. However, I'd prefer to not have to learn how to use Milkshape, Blender, and Maya just to pose characters in a scene and make something silly / dramatic happen.

When I attempt to draw scenes by hand... they just plain don't turn out well. And I can't afford the rates of most commission artists. Hiring models and costume designers and photographers for production stills would be even more expensive yet. I have a budget that is beneath shoestring to work with.

So for me, machinima is a crutch. Anyone know any games where making custom characters and custom outfits and posing them in freeze-frames with customizable emotions is possible? Anything that isn't Sims, and doesn't require me to learn 30 million Quick Time plugins?

• I'm more of a Nintendo and PC guy. Mainly Smash Bros, ACNL, Fire Emblem, and all that jazz, but mixed up with a few PC games. FTL, Skyrim, TF2. Stuff like that.
    What platforms do you use? :)

• Resident evil revelations 1&2
    Any Fallout game
    Any Dragon Age game
    Final Fantasy 12 and its sequels
    Dying light
    The last of us
    The Mass effect series
    The call of juarez
    Red dead redemption
    The Darkness 2

• I'm playing FO4 (badass) and American Truck Simulator. I play on PC so.. I know of many decent games.

• I used to play Minecraft but I got off that grind like a year or two ago. Nowadays it's only Halo Reach and Smash Bros

• Anything with an online competitive aspect. CS:GO, LoL, Rocket League mostly. Used to play WoW, but quit some time ago.

For single player, I'll recommend Mass Effect, awesome plot. Try the Witcher and Dragon Age too.

• Mainly sports games for me. NBA 2K, FIFA, and MLB The Show. I used to play Madden but now it's just recycled garbage.

• Skyrim
    The Last of Us
    Any God of War game
    Limbo Trail

• I play story heavy RPG's, cuz I play games for the story, well, I also play pokemon, but that's the exception to my story rule, but my favorite game is Fallout New Vegas, I think it's the best, and better then Fallout 4

• What's your console?

• 360 and ps4

• There's this Sengoku Jidai game called Samurai Warriors 4. It's pretty stereotypical of Japan but it's still fun.

There's also this new ps4 game coming out called "Far Cry Primal." From what I heard its an open world set in the stone age. It looks awesome and I'm planning on buying it as soon as it comes out.

• cool I'll look into it, thanks.

• I used to dota2 but quit when I was getting too addicted :P

• Check out
    Really Scary Game

• everything lol

I have over 300 games just in steam...

• Far Cry 3

• Gta v
    Madden 15
    Black ops III
    fallout 4

• At the moment it is Fallout 4 and ESO

• Darks souls skyrim
    Wolf among us
    Black ops 2 is a classic

• WOT ( World Of Tanks)

• I'm about to back into World of Warcraft lolol

• My favorite PC game of all time

• Well there's a ton of great games coming out in 2016 but you'll probably have to wait a bit still. Uncharted 4, Mirror's Edge, The last guardian, No man's sky, Deus Ex, Hitman, Overwatch, For Honor, Horizon Zero Dawn. And there's probably some that I forgot or that haven't been announced yet. If you're lucky you can get into a beta somewhere or you just have to wait and play indie games on PS4 dunno if you already played all of them :). Did you play Rise of the Tomb Raider already? That's a pretty new game.

• @Lynx122 Haha nope I haven't but looking forward to

• Counter Strike Global Offensive

League of legends

dota2

• FM 2016 :)

• Warface
    Hitman Absolution
    WWe 2k16
    batman arkham knight

• Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Life Is Strange, Metal Gear Solid, Zelda Games, Tomb Raider, Fallout 3 and 4, Assassins Creed. Those would be my favorites.

• Which Final Fantasy?

• I have played 7,8,10,10-2,13,13-2, and lightning returns. I liked all of them, 10 was probably my favorite I played 0 also. And it has a really sad ending too. I think that is what makes games really good though is when they are able to put a lot of feeling into them.

• Ok..
    On Mobile:
    Clash of clans, crossy road, hungry shark evolution and real racing 3 are good ones.

On my 3ds.
    Xenoblade chronicles, Super smash bros and Legend of Zelda MM, Monster Hunter 4

• Online? Smite. It's the prettier more intense and fun version of LoL.
    Definitely check it out if you're into Mobas.

Offline I'm a bit of an all-eater. Currently trying to get into Undertale but I don't know. I killed those poker playing dogs and I feel bad about it.
    Damn it.

• Haha ok I'll check it out

• Smite is just soo unbalanced.

• @adamshand Eeek! Take that back!

Hey in Smite there's about 70/73 competitive gods (champions) at the pro tier.
      Remind me, how many are there in LoL or Dota? XD

What Girls Said 11

• Bioshock, dude! All 3! (If you play on computers and own a Mac, look for the first game in the App store. Otherwise, you can get the games from Steam- Steam just doesn't offer the first one for Mac).

Also, Life is Strange. Amazing story line.

League of Legends, of course. Left 4 Dead is another favorite.

• Mortal kombat ( childhood fav)
    GTA
    Shadow of Mordor
    I use to play God of war
    The walking dead series
    2k
    Ass. Creed
    Dead space
    I still play Mario brother's on the game boy Injustice
    Untold legend's
    I wanna try Destiny heard it was pretty decent!

• Shadow of the Colossus is a good game if you're into strategy.
    Far Cry 4
    Assassins Creed
    CoD
    Dota2
    Beyond: Two Souls
    Destiny
    League of Legends

• Mainly Nintendo stuff

• rise of the tomb raider, firewatch

• also the witcher 3, the division thats comming out; mass effect!

• If you play on PC, you should check the Lunar Year sale on Steam, hurry it ends at 10 AM PST.

• Witcher 3
    Life is Strange
    Any Telltale game

• I used to try to play GTA5

• Assisnin Creeds , I hope I spell it right

• At the moment I am into Elder Scrolls Online, GTA5 and Eve Online.

• Dragon Age Inquisition and GTA.