If you came home one day and saw a gargoyle perched on your roof, what would you do?

He watches you eerily from atop your roof. what do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Instantly and involuntarily evacuate my bowels.

What Girls Said 17

• Move.

• I would take my happy ass into my house as if there was an aggressive dog behind me. Not too fast, not too slow.

And then I would throw him a yummy vegetarian burrito. Must get hungry up there.

• Probably gonna start crying.

• coool! (:

• Well since its day, the gargoyle should be a stone statue because gargoyles are nocturnal. But if I came across the gargoyle one night I would tell the gargoyle that I will protect it during the day and ask for it to protect me during the night 😬

• Yell up to him and say,"You better be an amazing watcher other wise I'm not paying you in ebony stones anymore!"

• I'm not sure what to make of it 🤔

• I'd hope they're here to protect me from evil which is what they're for, and then I'd hope I would be able to go on this magical quest and find out I'm some kick ass magical princess or queen of some sort with powers I never knew I had until then.

• Well... That's terrifying.

• I'd hope he'd be there to protect my home and me.

• I would think he was my guardian gargoyle. I tip my hat to him and be on my way.

• Ask it to eat the 2 St. Bernard dogs that bark all night every night. 😒

• I'd name him Jim and welcome him graciously

• It might be one of my cats=^..^=

• If it's anything like the 1997 show, I'm totally down.

• I'd get the holy water

• Probably say, wow that is a very detailed statue!

What Guys Said 12

• I'd ask it if it wouldn't mind cleaning the gutters out (being a gargoyle, it has a kindred spirit in getting water off rooftops) and offer it a can of beer in payment.

• I'd be like "yo dude what's up? I hope you come in peace because it would be pretty tight having a gargoyle as a friend."

• Try and figure out what the fuck I was on, and see if I could get more. After that if begin a journey to find Quasimodo and ask him how he train back. I want that turtleshell my boy.

• Ho brah I would see if I could lift dat bugga

• Hope I can outrun it while recording. That skin look bulletproof jacket thick

• Probably freak out and run away screaming that it's end of days and we're all going to die

• calmly walk in side

• Crap my pants as I start running.

• Howdy sugarrr

• Befriend it and go flying!!!
    He's adorable

• Take a picture.

• make friends.