If you came home one day and saw a gargoyle perched on your roof, what would you do?

If you came home one day and saw a gargoyle perched on your roof, what would you do?
He watches you eerily from atop your roof. what do you do?

0|0
18|13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Instantly and involuntarily evacuate my bowels.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Move.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would take my happy ass into my house as if there was an aggressive dog behind me. Not too fast, not too slow.

And then I would throw him a yummy vegetarian burrito. Must get hungry up there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably gonna start crying.

0|0
    0|0
  • coool! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Well since its day, the gargoyle should be a stone statue because gargoyles are nocturnal. But if I came across the gargoyle one night I would tell the gargoyle that I will protect it during the day and ask for it to protect me during the night 😬

0|0
    0|0
  • Yell up to him and say,"You better be an amazing watcher other wise I'm not paying you in ebony stones anymore!"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure what to make of it 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd hope they're here to protect me from evil which is what they're for, and then I'd hope I would be able to go on this magical quest and find out I'm some kick ass magical princess or queen of some sort with powers I never knew I had until then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... That's terrifying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd hope he'd be there to protect my home and me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think he was my guardian gargoyle. I tip my hat to him and be on my way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask it to eat the 2 St. Bernard dogs that bark all night every night. 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd name him Jim and welcome him graciously

0|0
    0|0
  • It might be one of my cats=^..^=

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's anything like the 1997 show, I'm totally down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd get the holy water

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably say, wow that is a very detailed statue!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'd ask it if it wouldn't mind cleaning the gutters out (being a gargoyle, it has a kindred spirit in getting water off rooftops) and offer it a can of beer in payment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like "yo dude what's up? I hope you come in peace because it would be pretty tight having a gargoyle as a friend."

0|0
    0|0
  • Try and figure out what the fuck I was on, and see if I could get more. After that if begin a journey to find Quasimodo and ask him how he train back. I want that turtleshell my boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ho brah I would see if I could lift dat bugga

0|0
    0|0
  • Hope I can outrun it while recording. That skin look bulletproof jacket thick

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably freak out and run away screaming that it's end of days and we're all going to die

0|0
    0|0
  • calmly walk in side

0|0
    0|0
  • Crap my pants as I start running.

0|0
    0|0
  • Howdy sugarrr

0|0
    0|0
  • Befriend it and go flying!!!