Is it only me or other girls too need bigger tool?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a very handy person and have small hands, so I'll just stick with a basic hammer or screw driver.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm sure they like the tools that they can handle well & effectively ;)

• Hit the hardware store... lots of big tools in that place, and sometime they even walk up and down the aisles!

• Most girls do but lie about it and say they dont

• Its probably only you and others ones like you, casual material. The rest are gf/marriage material

• Depends on how big your talking? I always use both hands for a better grip;-)

• whatever you need to have fun

• Bigger the better OP, always been like this. Dick or boobs lol

• Read the question and did not understand. Re read the question.. still do not understand.

• Like a screwdriver? ;D

• Should I even dare to ask what that means?

• i don't know and don't know even why i wanted to give my opinion

• How big do you like and what's the smallest you could tolerate?

• About time this account got deactivated... you're a guy clearly

• go buy a dildo. i don't date sluts anyway. you naturally flat chested, disproportionate and ugly, totally imperfect women out there should humble down your standards a bit... .

What Girls Said 3

• a certain size is always welcome ;)

• I reaaly need one

• I don't need I just prefer bigger. My exs were average size and hit my cervix making me bleed and was quite painful but my big now is bigger and we've never had an issue

• If average is making u bleed, how is bigger ok? And what's average to u that it hits ur cervix? ?

• @thisdudejimmy ok. I don't really know how to explain it any other way and the 3 guys who were all about the same size hurt me and made me bleed after sex and now I have no issues.

• Maybe they were using the screwdriver when they should have been using the hammer.