Which is your "enemy-country"?

As half cypriot and half Italian who lives in Greece you can say that I dont do that well with Turkey. Especially after 1974. they were in Greece for 400 years and these are a lot. I know that in this site there are lots of turkish people and probably some of them are reading this but I really dont care.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a enemy-country. I may have enemies, but they are not whole countries. On the other hand, my country may have enemies, but my country's enemies are not MY enemies.

What Guys Said 24

• After the Turkish intervention in Cyprus the Greek colonel junta collapsed and democracy was restored in Greece. I see that as positive.

On the other hand the Turkish-Greek weaponry build up pushed the Greek economy in deep problems.

An artist like Maria Farantouri had no problems with Turkish people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_LDJniJ2mI

• I'm Spanish so my "enemy" would be France since there's always been a rivalry but I personally don't hate them.

• Then Spain could be my enemy, because it occupied my country for a long time. So could be France, the Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Italy (the Romans) . And Denmark and Norway, because Vikings raided our coast.

• Asker,
      You could very well hate Italians too: Romans occupied Greece from 416BC (Battle of Corinth) till 401 CE, when Honorius established his capital in Ravenna.
      In 1204 Italian Crusaders sacked Byzantium
      Italy attacked Greece again in 1940.
      Germany occupied Greece from 1941 till 1944.
      The UK and the USA intervened military in the Greek civil war, choose sides, leaving pro German collaborators like Georgios Tsolakoglou in government.

Lots of reasons to hate many countries thus.

• @AleDeEurope There's worse than a national anthem.
      From 1936, France put Spanish loyalist political refugees in concentration camps and from 1939 on they handed many over to Franco. During WW2, the French govt. handed the remaining refugees over to the Germans.
      Later Bask ETA terrorists could operate nearly freely from French territory.

• As an Englishman, it's obviously Wales and France. I've warmed to Scotland of late. France probably has some redeeming qualities, but nothing good has ever come out of Wales.

• Don't really have one being from Canada.

• I guess I would say Saudi Arabia is my "enemy-country" because of their many human rights abuses and their funding of terrorism.

• Little bit same. I dont have enemy country but enemies inside. If you want enemy country, for me ( forgive me) those are islamic countries - cos of insane and intihuman rights and russia cos of it agressivity proven wia centuries. But todays world is changing very quickly. If you will ask what is best country, its better.
    Generally i must say- its about people not country.

• This must be the most disturbing question I've seen in 2016 yet. WWIII is definitely gonna happen before 2030 if you people keep that shit up.

• Ww3 isn't going to start because I asked a question like this. And yes you answered to that shit

• WWIII is going to start because the very attitude that shows in this question and its answers is still very common all over the world, and it's even becoming more and more common in recent years. Yes, I answered to that shit again.

• WW3 is already over, it stopped in 1990. We're at WW N°4 or 5 now.

• I thought we got past that stage love.

• As being Turkish, i believe my enemy country is the rest of the world, but i don't hate anyone and i'm not a racist person. I would like to see our relations with every country be better.

• Germany. (I have nothing against them now). They occupied the part of Italy that my family hails from as well as the polish and Czechoslovakian territory that the other half of my family is from.

• Greece is not the only country having bad relations with that terrorist supporting shithole, having a criminal record in their history, that answers to the name of ''Turkey''.

• i'm an Algerian and France accupied us for 132 years so this one goes to France

• Israel for sure

• Hahah ok
    But why so hate !

• In 1974 in Cyprus my grandma was killed in front of her children by turkish and that's why all the hate

• Oh I'm sorry 😞

• Because we don't live in heaven

• don't know

we have rivalry with Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica etc in soccer though

• I'm an American and really don't have one I'm pleased to say

• I am Indian and I hate no one...

• None at all. I'm above stupid politics.

• My story isn't politics

• Pakistan...
    As I am Indian

• USSR

• Mexico, Russia, Africa.

• africa isn't a country dumbass

• you get African americans because they descend from africa but they are born in america. during slavery several types of blacks from different countries in africa were taken to the u. s.
      please i beg.. open a history book. redneck hippo

• @lovelywiz lol you got me. I retract my answer

• i guess germany and france. these have been our biggest wars historical.

• Any country thats muslim

What Girls Said 14

• I'm Montenegrin, so my enemy would be Serbia, since they have invaded my country two times in history.

• I don't think we have a true enemy country.

• Well, during WW2 you guys at least pretended that the germans were invading to get some more taxes from people. Does that count?

• @FakeName123: Source? First time I'm ever hearing about that, but then again MacKenzie King was a bit of an oddball so maybe he implemented something like that.

• Been ages when I read it. Could have also been WW1, not sure. Just remember there were copies of an actual flyer from the Canadian government.

• I don't have an "enemy-country," but some US and European citizens may hate me for being Russian, yet I don't care.

• i'm somali and both ethiopia and kenya have somali land partitioned to them by britain. italy colonized us for many years so i'd say those 4

• Native American so my enemies would be whites

• Meh.

I really don't give a damn.

So, none of them actually.

:\

• I dont have an "enemy country".
    😊😊

• China I say.

• My country has a love-hate relationship with the US.

• I am half greek and i hate turkey...

• Israel

• I'm a quarter Turkish and the Greece/Turkey beef is so stupid to me.

• We Brazilians don't get along with Argentines. I don't really know why though, probably due to some old soccer rivalry.

• I guess Japan and USA (cause I'm Chinese) :P