What don't you like about white women? What don't you like about black women?

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like how either of the two makes their backgrounds such a big deal.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Can we have one day where we don't do the race baiting thing? I would be much obliged.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• The same thing for both or any type of culture with this type of woman. A woman who is high on their horse and bleeds arrogance. I love strong women, but I can't stand attitude like your shit don't stink. You're human, not a goddess. I'll treat you like a goddess when you act more humane.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dislike white women by any means. I just usually ended up dating black women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black: Y'all attitudes off the chain, but y'all are bad as fuck 😍😌

White: Lips too small, hair too thin, a lot of y'all can be annoying as fuck.. That's it. ✌

3|0
    0|0
  • I would say conceit in both races... super unattractive!

A woman is a woman is a woman, there bodies are virtually identical, their hearts and minds want the same thing... no real difference!

0|0
    0|0
  • Rather you should ask this in a more positive perspective

Change the 'dont' to 'do'

Same effectiveness just not so negative

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the whole modern empowered feminist attitudes of some white women, but I hate the nasty "attitude" in black women more. I'm black, and I don't date my own race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black women don't need to wear makeup to look hot.

Generally speaking, white women don't have cornrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no single clue.

0|0
    0|0
  • white women aren't good looking. black women look better.

1|2
    0|0
  • Nothing comes to mind for either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm White and I love both White Women and Black Women and find both them really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know white women just all look the same to me. Yeah there are a few exceptions but not many. The same way people say they can't tell the difference between Asians I honestly think they look the same

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like that we seem obsessed with race and needing to create competition between women for some reason beyond my understanding.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing I dislike.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't like thin lips, limp hair, fragility and/or victim mindset of some white women. i don't like neediness for acceptance by white people, relaxed hair and self hate from some black women.

SOME not all.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't like when they ask these sort of questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate ones who ask things like this

0|0
    0|0
  • Black girls: Hate the fake hair and many have bad attitudes
    White girls: usually annoying and dumb

0|0
    0|0