Why is she considered to be so attractive?

There is this girl who i went to high school with and we were always kind of cool but not really friends, until now, in college. we have a couple classes together and we have the same break for about 2 hours so we are together a lot (not just us 2 though, we have some other mutual friends who we're with too) and i've never even really looked at her in a way like "wow she's pretty" (im straight, but i do notice pretty girls) but now that im around her more, i see all these guys trying to talk to her and i just do not get it. im used to guys trying to talk to me i've always been known for being attractive, but way more guys have been approaching her than me all of a sudden. and now that i think about it, she is pretty cute but i just dont get why she attracts so many guys. she's slim with an average body type (straight up and down), she has medium length dark hair, and her face is pretty cute. this is the second time i've been around a girl like this though. similar description- seems just kind of average, but gets a lot of attention. why is that?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't tell without a picture of her...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• People just have different ideas about what's attractive. Which is a good thing really.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't really tell without a picture sorry

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!