Is southern "accent" really a turn on?

People who moved here would say it is, Is it really doe? Or you just fascinated by it? Lol

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 11

• No man. For some girls it's annoying actually lol

• Depends on how thick the accent is, I've had girls from up North compliment mine and like how I pronounce words.

• Ha Texan?

• Well virginia is south lol

• Yeah I know 😛

• y'all pretty ladies wanna lik my spitoon.
    hell yes the southern drawl is fuckin haut

• Kinda a turn off

• No just amused by it I guess

• I LOVE it!!!

• Maybe, but my RP accent melts Americans hearts :P

• Its cute at times country girls

• Well, some people like it. But personally I can't stand it :/

• No. Bunch of fucking racists.

• Ever been to south?

• Not everyone back in Hitler Germany was bad either, but do you see Germans waving around the Nazi flag? No. Why? Because they know what the flag represented. The flag allowed and stood for hate. Just like that, the Confederate flag allowed and stood for hate in the South. The thing about America is, it's definitely not as racist as many minorities claim it to be but it's definitely more racist than many whites claim to be. And even if I may be overreacting about the South, the South is still considered to be the epitome of racism. I've never been to Bama though. Drove past Kentucky, Tennessee, and Georgia. Stayed in Atlanta for some days but that's it. Haven't been to Texas yet and I don't know if you can count Florida as the South since it's considered to be entirely different than the other Southern states.

• Lol Florida is like south with more beaches and hell as I said, everyone was dumb once in awhile so

• Ew, fucking rednecks.

• Just cause they have southern accent?

Someone can't climb the truck lifts lol