Do black men really hate black women?

My friend Rebecca (she is white) asked me why black men hated us so much. I didn't really think about it until, today.

• They do.
  • They don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell your friend Rebecca, to stop speaking on shit she knows nothing about. She must be hanging around coon ass black dudes, because most of us don't hate black women. Y'all our girls man, why would we hate y'all? Y'all defend the shit out of us 24/7, y'all stay having our backs. Got me over here about to cry and shit 😂 Y'all are beautiful, I love y'all.. Forreal 💯

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all of them. Probably not even majority of them. But I have ever been in the presence of some black guys that have talked down about black women. One of my friend's (she's white) used to date (and has kids by) a black guy. He used to make snide remarks about black women all the time. I called him out on it and he said that me calling him out was a prime example of why he wouldn't date black women. So yeah, there are some black guys out there that dislike black women. But they definitely aren't the majority.

What Guys Said 5

• Some black women I can't stand because of their queen-b attitude and their hate on for everyone and everything. But not all black girls are like that. Some are as sweet as brown sugar and fine as black silk. It's like I can't stand white women who think they can shit out rainbows. For that matter, any woman with an attitude like they created the universe and you should worship their used tampons, should be hit upside the head for a wake-up call. As long as you're real, you're real fine to me!

• I know plenty of happy black couples.
    Complete nonsense.

• No , men only hate loud thuggish women. That is the stereotype for black women. There is a thug stereotype for every race. However, the black women and men get this stereotype bad.

• Lol i love black women
    i prefer a little lighter but i won't turn them down because they're dark

• Because they disrespect you when you don't act like your racial appearance. Black people act as though we're supposed to be alike and must like the same thing.

The ugliest things about them is not how they look, but what they expect of other blacks. Black girls/guys hate unique black girls/guys which I think is hot...

Fake people disgust me and clones disgust me even more. Black women aren't the issue here, it's our black parents. People don't understand that we aren't all clones, I hate to be compared to other blacks or anyone at all. I love people and even more so you, I hate comparers and expectators and categorizers.

What Girls Said 7

• They don't, I know some black guys ferishize white women just because of the historical taboo thing just like some white girls do for the same reason. But aside from fetishes, guys and gals just like what they like. It's an individual thing. If your a bitch, butch, or skank ho, then boys will not be attracted to you. If you're real and kind and normal, all boys wanna hang with you. People our age aren't in to that racist stuff like our parents were and we shouldn't allow others to create doubts about ourselves concerning race. It's not healthy to feel that way. Be positive and love yourself girl. You're beautiful.

• nope its just some.

• of course they do. that's why fully black people are going extinct... oh, wait..

dumbass!

• What's wrong I've seen a lot ask about black woman?,, I love them they are cute & nice ,, I love to friend them

• she lying, how would she know? tons of happy black couples in africa, caribbean etc. say otherwise

• Some do, like Tommy Sotomayor. But most don't

• No they dont...