If you had a choice of living in a world with one gender alone?

If you had a choice of living in a world with one gender alone, which will it be?

• Guys
    52% (11)7% (1)33% (12)Vote
  • Girls
    38% (8)80% (12)56% (20)Vote
  • Transgenders? weird!
    10% (2)13% (2)11% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• guys lol,, don't worry I can cut my hair look like a guy So no rape they can't know I'm girl 🤐
    #smartme

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i need a nickel for every time i read the word gender on here.

1|1
    0|0
    • That one made me laugh, this deserves MHO

What Girls Said 6

• girls. id avoid the dramatic ones and chill with the nice ones like i currently do it. i have wayyyyyyyyyy more female friends than male friends, so its just my comfort zone. besides, if i was the only girl in a world of men, i imagine id be a sexual target or under lockdown protection til i reproduce daughters

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys. I don't think I'd be able to handle girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be scared of living in a world where I was the only woman.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, men are evil to begin with. They're hypersexual fiends... and I'm one.

• Girls all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls seems safer and less killing

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, no more rapes, or abuse.

• I feel like a single woman living alone with men would be torn to pieces...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I picked girls. But imagine if every single girl on the planet had their periods synch with each other? I'd live under my bed that week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to live in a world with just one gender. It would suck either way. I mean if it was all men then there is no pussy or boobs, which I personally love. Plus I feel like it would get very violent. And well if it was all women I can only imagine how fucked up shit would get with women being so crazy, let alone how much bitchy it would be.

0|0
    0|0