Are you excited for the Cursed Child?

I've read all the Harry Potter books when I was 13 in one year, so I never got to experience waiting for a new release and then waiting to buy it. I'm excited.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was lucky enough to read the first one shortly after it came out so I got to experience that for all the other books. It is super exciting.

That said, Harry Potter is literally everywhere now, and that, combined with the movies which I thought were rushed an not well done, has drained my enthusiasm a bit. I'll probably still get it though lol

• "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is an upcoming two-part West End stage play written by Jack Thorne and based on a story by author J. K. Rowling,"

Nevermind. Looks like another cash grab and it's not even written by Rowling so I'm not really interested.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I've experience the released for book 5-6-7 and was always a crazy fan about it.
    Right now, I'm really excited but I try no to get my hopes to high. I've read some articles about it and apparently, it's not really written by Rowling. It's more of an adaptation of the play and not a real book like the 7 others.
    I really don't want to get disappointed in the end so I try to keep the excitement on a low

• I actually don't know much about it, and I've read the HP series a bazillion times. What's it about?