How is it possible to start a fire from nowhere and burn objects or make them explode by using your mind? Anyone who has achieved that?

Like for example I have a plastic cup here... I'd like to set it on fire and make it explode... widout using a lighter but casting a spell... is it possible? How do u concentrate?

And not a "troll post" before u rush and say dat... I believe in magic so if u don't... just go...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should watch the movie "Carrie" and "Firestarter". It's interesting and has elements of what you are describing. Pyrokinesis and telekinesis elements.

Most Helpful Guy

• Success. Try to sell your talent to energy companies and to the US Army. But I don't think they believe in magic.
    :D

PS,: if it works, Homeland Security will put you under close observation. TSA won't let you board any plane, or even get near an airport.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Magic isn't real. Magicians and the like use props and tricks to perform their acts. Some magicians go so far with the act that even their own family believes they are special or have magical powers. For example, Cosantino convinced his brother he has special powers. For example the trick where he has to find a key in a pile of hundreds of keys to try and unlock himself out of the guillotine before the timer runs out. It is clear he had the key on him under his wrist band but he plays it out like he has mental powers which magically finds the key in time.

Dynamo is another magician. The trick where he freezes water in a bottle by shaking it and then it looks like he freezes the fountain water as well just by touching it. This is a 2 part trick. The water in the bottle has a chemical in it which reacts to freeze the water when it is shaken. That is just basic chemistry. But the volume of the water in the fountain and the actual waterfall feature would be too difficult to do it that way. Instead it is a prop with a mechanical lift which raises the ice up to the surface so it appears like it was frozen. The reason you couldn't see the ice being risen up was because the water had ripples and you couldn't see the ice. It was also very dark at the time with low lighting which was done on purpose to try and hide the trick better.

I could go on but somehow how I think you are still convinced magic is real.

• You start with a high power laser. Not those little tiny pointers, I mean a metal burning one that is going to cost a couple hundred million dollars by the time you get the optics and controller. Then you aim it carefully at the object you want to set fire to, noting the atmospheric disturbance the beam will encounter. Then you press fire.

• like pyrokinesis?