Do you think you're hated on GAG?

Please comment
Upvotes count as people hatin on you
Most hated people get mho

4057

Most Helpful Guy

• Think you are taking G@G too seriously. People with all different types of views exist here. Some are superficial some aren't. Some are trolls some aren't. Some are dumb some aren't. Why should you, I, or anyone else care about if somebody hate you? Observe how people act here, they will never meet you in RL, or maybe the possibilities are very small. Experiment, see it as a social experiment, and do not act weak :) I've posted a question on ''How do I look'' cause I am curious bout that... got answers from 7 to 1 in a 1/10 scale, but to every single one, I said ''thank you :)''... This is not RL, and G@G should not be taken seriously in the manner of actual socializing. Somebody hates you? Who cares? Somebody likes you? Who cares, again? Mark my words please... USE G@G, do not expect a life-changing event or opinion to just pop out of here.;) Best wishes

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly. I don't think it's that people truly hate me, the random stranger whom they haven't taken the time to truly know. I think they hate how brutally honest, unfiltered, and unapologetic I am. I think they hate not having their azz kissed, not being coddled, not having their feelings assuaged and catered to, or boldly, unapologetically being told that they are no longer invited and included into my online environment. I also think they hate seeing my warm, caring, nurturing side towards others yet receiving my cold, fiery, relentless b*tchy side and I would do. ;)

Don't be a hater. Lovers always win. ;p

Sponsored

What Guys Said 56

• A few people maybe

• Everyone loves me <3

• people definitely hate me and I keep hearing about this tony guy.. Seems alpha af.

• Yup, I'm sure plenty of people don't like me around here since I don't hold my tongue 99% of the time to keep ___ happy on their questions unlike most of the people on here. i1127.photobucket.com/.../oh-well-o.gif

• brah do u love me?

• Can someone explain to me what that rat looking thing is in the picture with the red cape?

• @ikissedtheskyonce NP he's #RatMan from a movie named "marquis film 1989"

"The scene is a pre-French Revolution Bastille, where various political prisoners are being held: a woman who was raped and impregnated by the king, a police chief who was accused of selling bad pork, and the Marquis, who was unjustly accused of working for the overthrow of the king. The Marquis is only interested in writing his deviant stories, while his penis yearns for a little action (they argue about this frequently), the prime candidate being the jailer who likes to be buggered. The corrupt priest arranges to have the pregnant woman raped by the Marquis so they can claim the king had nothing to do with it. The priest also steals the Marquis' manuscripts and publishes them for his own profit. Things come to a head as the people rise up against the tyranny." = What it's about.

Dont ask me what the fuck he was thinking while making it... lol

• I am by a fare amount. Most have me blocked, and since now you can upvote those you have blocked, and those who have blocked you, I'm sure I'll get some votes.
    xD

• @Girl_Scout where you at up in this beeeeeyotch, you KNOWs you got you some muthafuckin' HA-TERZZZZZ

I mean that's why you come back right, to start up da shit, yo

• You knows it homie!

As a wise woman once put it: lets rustle some jimmies!

• You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    β€”Winston Churchill

• Again, I would upvote this, but that would mean I hate ATA? Or Churchill?

Love the quote.

• Great quote. Would upvote, but I'm sure you understand, ha ha!

• @detlef @CountVronsky

Thanks guys. It's one of my favorites. And I understand the no upvote in this context lol. It's all good.

• Some people hate me for sure but I think I am more loved
    But the people who hates me hates me coz of my relgion not because of me which is mostly a misunderstood so I tell my haters I love them lol coz they see those isis which isn't the best impression to give lol

• Not sure :/

• Only by fembots, but hey, they hate Bernie Sanders and everyone not neurotic, so...

• Probably, doesn't make my sleeping patterns any worse

• I would upvote this, but that would mean I was "hatin'" on OG?

• I don't think I'm hated on GAG, but who knows xD

• maybe

but this is how I respond to that.

http://i.imgur.com/Xz8cc.gif

• People hate the truth.

• Lol I know I am but I don't mind if at least someone doesn't hate you, you know you ain't doing anything right.

• Me hated? Absolutely. I know at least 2 guys and 1 girl that hates me here in gag; or at least I think she's a girl and not a guy pretending to be a girl. Whatever...

• i know i am, by some people.

• OMG NO, everybody loves me baby :D.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG6SCDUiFZs

• Eh, the people who hate me probably have me blocked already. As for the rest, I doubt they actually give a fuck lol

• neither do i know, nor do i care :P

• 0|0
  • I would reckon a few do hate me. Particularly the ones on my list of people who blocked me.

• No, I am too middle of the road to excite much emotion on GaG.

• 40.media.tumblr.com/.../...mav031srj2zeo1_1280.jpg

Profile instead of pic but yeah :P

• LOL it used to be downvotes that would determine how much you were disliked.

• Nah I think I'm a pretty chill and accepting guy lol

• 0|0
  • Oh yeah. The Ministry of Truth is hot on my heels. Haven't been around long enough to be the most hated, though, and probably won't be.

• Oh face it. People hate me. But I block all the haters.

• I'm sure I have haters but I don't think that I'm a generally hated person

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 39