How many people are from Pennsylvania?

If you're not from PA, where are you from?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am from PA.

• Where in PA? I'm from central.

• The furthest south I've ever actually visited would have to be Lancaster, I've driven through the line on my way to Maryland though.

• I'm like an hour and a half from Lancaster, we go there every so often. I think last time I was there I looked at a car.

What Guys Said 6

• Not from Pennsylvania but majority of my family is and I go there ever summer to see them! Emlenton which is about an hour north of Pittsburgh!

• Philly here you.

• Philly is good for a busy day trip. Are you north or south Philly? I'm near State College, smack dab in the middle.

• Southwest. In between suburbs and urban. I live in Delco.

• Mexico, Veracruz :)

• I've never been to Mexico. What is your area like?

• veracruz, it's a beautiful city, a beautiful state in general, full of history, is the first official city with a town hall in America , we still keep many structures from the colonial times, my city has been the capital of the federal government in two occasions, and it's considered 4 times heroic for defending the country from foreign forces, we have a lot of tourism, from the city itself and nearby towns that offer beautiful natural places to visit.

• I bet it is beautiful, it sounds like it is. I'm going to have to look it up. I love old architecture. It sounds like it has a very strong history.

• *Raises hand*

• next door in Central New Jersey

• I'm terrified of New Jersey. I've accidentally driven into New Jersey and immediately found a place to turn around.

• well there some cities I will not go to either, but there are a lot of good places

• I'm sure not all places are bad, I wouldn't know which one's though, so I just avoid it!

• I am !!

What Girls Said 1