You are out walking one day and suddenly a Minotaur starts charging towards you like a bull. what do you do?

He's coming for you! what do you do? think fast!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• uh, I'd say "hey, give me a minute or two"

... but then the game maker would hear that as, "hey, give me a minotaur, too"

... so suddenly I'd be supplied with my very own minotaur escort.

Then I could just play let's you and him fight, and then get the hell outta there.

• *Pulls out my Rakta Cernos and shoots him dead in the face*
    vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• duck or pushmy self out of the way!

• I hate when that happens! It usually does on a Monday when I'm stuck in traffic. Luckily, I have this cute little flying unicorn that hangs around me, so he gives me a fast escape. And then sometimes I have my pokeballs and get a good pokemon, not a lame one. There's a lot left to chance but I'm not totally screwed.

• No point in running. I'm going Night, Night! I've seen all the movie's /show's that include a minotaur. I'll sit this one out😕😕

• Well then again his mom was a human and dad a bull... hmmmm history might repeating itself look's like the only option to save me👶🐃 puttttt the 🍑 in the blender baby 😂😂😂

• I would turn into the wind and be carried far away.

• Jump on his back and enjoy the ride! ^-^

• Run inbetween his legs and get the hell out of there!! 😭

• Tonkor. Tonkor to the face.

• Jump out of the way and laugh when he crashes into a tree.

• Run!! 😂

• I would whisper the magic word and transform him in a statue.

• My soul would leave my body and I'd die before that shit even gets to me lmao 😥

What Guys Said 18

• Well since there was only one Minotaur and he lived on Crete in the age before Agamemnon - and he was defeated by gaining access o his cave with Ariadne leaving a trail of thread so she and her partner could get out, I'd try that since it's proven to work.

• Same way Spider-man deals with Rhino: Get a wall behind me and goad him into charging at me, and then dodge so he hits the wall. BOOM!

• Can I conceal carry in this universe or is there open carry or non at all? If those things don't exist I'd just dodge and run to the best of my ability. I might whip out a sword and try to nick him with it while I'm dodging.

• Charge him.. look at him, you gonna die anyways might as well go with your head high lol

• Shoot him with arrows as I back myself to the high ground. From there I have the advantage.

• I'd use a bottle tar tar Tim Tim.

Open the JAR TWIST THE. LID OFF
    AND REALSIE THE TAR TAR.

KILLS MINI MINOTAUR TAR MINOTAUR LITTLE MINI TAR TAR LOL

IF ANY GETS THAT UR AWSOME

• Run for mah fooking life!!

• Pull my gun and blow it away.

• Curl into a ball and start crying

• Rip off my red shirt and become a bull fighter.

• I'd go Doom-style.

• "what in tarnation"

• stand my ground.

• Play dead and fall out

• Wake up

• Crap my pants!

• Probably just defeat him with the chains of Olympus lol